Your Page was Blank but I Read It

Dear Kya,

      I hope you have fun on your travels. I hope you get to see the world. The Misty Palms Oasis is pretty nice. And Omashu is great this time of year. I've heard Kyoshi Island is an astonishing historical location. I know you like history and stuff. If you leave the Earth Kingdom, Izumi used to tell me about the festivals in the Fire Nation. You seem like the type of woman to enjoy a good festival. If you ever think about sending a post card, that'd be okay. I don't know why I'm writing this, but it's 3:57AM, I'm sitting in your chair, looking at you, and I just can't bring myself to wake you up and tell you I'm leaving.

      Don't worry, I didn't read anything you've written in here. Besides the list about me. I will admit, my curiosity got the better of me about that. You had only good things to say about me in that list. Personally, I thought you could use more cons. So, here's some I had in mind... I'm rude, I don't know how to apologize, I hold grudges, and I will forever be angry at my family. I'm pessimistic, I've punched mirrors, and yeah, I did used to go out on my patrols hoping to catch you. You really pissed me off when we first met. I'm bad at feelings, but great at miscommunication. I'm a coward, I'm bitter, and I feel guilty. But worst of all, I am selfish. I am selfish for barely speaking to my mother. I am selfish for locking all of my sister's letters in a desk, just so I can never read them. I am selfish for staying with Tenzin. I am selfish for having feelings for you. I am selfish for kissing you the night before you left, and I am selfish for leaving your bed without so much as a goodbye. I am selfish, and I am sorry.

I just wanted you to know,

Kya's pros and cons

Pro's

Funny

• Genuine

• She uses my last name as a nickname, which I usually hate

Beautiful blue eyes

Warm

• Caring

• Free spirited

Kindhearted

• Long brown hair

• Such soft lips...

Con's

• I didn't meet her first

Sincerely, Lin..