i finally look up at him and see that he's looking at me with worry. should i tell him? i mean, i have to start recruiting heroes anyways. is this a good idea though?

before i can make my decision i start glitching. pain rushes through my body and my knees start to give out. bakugou rushes over and helps me up before i fall down. i glitch so hard that i can barley breathe.

bakugou sits me on the floor and waits it out with me. eventually i stop glitching and catch my breath.

"holy shit are you okay peter?" bakugou asks with worry

"yeah i just- i need to." i try standing up without the help of bakugou but i keep stumbling.

"let me help you up dumbass."

"can you help me to my room?" i ask exhausted

the glitches keep getting worse and worse. i need to find a way out soon.

once bakugou and i arrive at my room the pain starts to fade away.

"what the fuck was that nerd!? what even was that? why do you glitch like that?" bakugou asks

"...i have something to tell you. but you can't tell anyone! not yet at least. i'm working up to it. do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"what is this pre-school-"

i cut him off,
"bakugou i'm serious." i look him in the eye, "you cannot tell anybody what i'm about to tell you."

he looks at me for a moment before deciding i'm serious.
"okay. i promise."

"good. bakugou there's no easy way to tell you this so i'm just gonna flat out say it. i'm not from here.-"

"yeah no shit you're american.-"

"no i mean i'm not even from this world. i'm not from this universe. and i know that sounds absolutely crazy, but it's true. on my earth there are no quirks, we have super heroes but there's not a lot of us. it's extremely rare to have any kind of powers on my earth while over here it's so common."

"you're fucking joking...right? you're messing with me. no fucking way are you from another universe."

"bakugou, i promise you i'm not lying. i wish i was, but i'm not."

"...so why are you here then?" although this is such an insane and unbelievable story, he asks with genuine curiosity.

"my universe was attacked by this alien, his name is thanos, and my universe has these things called infinity stones and they are like the most powerful things ever. they can grant the user unimaginable power. right now i am i'm control of two of the stones, time and soul. that's why i was 'glowing' orange and green yesterday. it was the power of the stones. anyways, thanos was after these stones. we fought hard, i fought my hardest but-but thanos won. he got all the stones and he- he s-snapped and he wiped out half of my universe's population. i died. i died bakugou." at this point i'm on the brink of tears but i keep going. "i died but wound up here. one of the superheroes of my world used magic to send me here. and my purpose of being here is to recruit more heroes to defeat thanos. because he's not just going to stop at my universe, he's going to go to every single universe and do the same thing he did to mine."

it takes a moment for bakugou to process all of this information. but eventually he says, "you should go to the pros with this peter i-"

"i cant. not yet. im still trying to figure this all out."

"...okay. okay."
i can tell that he's still in disbelief.

suddenly i have an idea and i talk to karen through my nano watch.

"karen do you have any footage of the fight on titan?"

"of course peter. i have footage of every time you put on the suit."

"great. awesome." i say sarcastically. my cheeks redden at the memory of the time when mr. stark saw my avengers impressions.
"show me some of the footage please."

"of course peter."

a hologram pops up from the watch and i recognize the scene. it was when dr. strange had opened a bunch of portals for me and i jumped through each one and attacked thanos.

the video is too much for me so instead i watch bakugous face. his face is full of shock and he looks stunned.

'mr. stark i don't wanna go. i don't wanna go please' i hear from the hologram. i turn my attention back to it and i realize it's my death. the video shows mr. stark leaning over me and holding me close. my heart aches at the memory. 'i'm sorry'. the hologram goes out for a second, before it's back again and i hear my voice. 'mr. stark? w-where are you? mr. stark?'

i end the hologram and say, "and that's when i got here."

there's silence before bakugou looks up at me dumbfounded, "you weren't lying. you really are from another universe."

"yeah, and i really need help getting back. i need help with defeating thanos. we were so close before and i think that with the help of some pros heroes, we can defeat him for good."

"in order to do that though you're gonna have to bring it up with the pros." bakugou mentions

"i know, i will. im just scared. i just want to go home. i hate this" i admit and bury my face into my hands.

"but with these new powers of yours, i think we'll be able to defeat thanos. we'll kick his ass!!"

3rd person pov
unknowingly, peter had disclosed this very secret information to toga who was outside the window listening in all along.

'unimaginable power you say?'