chapter 4

Time skip
~during classes~
The class was going peacefully until....
Teacher:oh students I forgot to inform yall about this . We will be going for a trip to busan
Day after tomorrow . The Intereseting part is you will be paired up with a senior . You can choose your own senior .
The class was filled with excitement .
The students one by one stood up and told with which senior they want to be with. As your brother is already taken , you had only jungkook left. So you went and told jungkooks name .
The class was pretty surprised because no one dared to talk to jungkook expect his friends and surprisingly you .

~During lunch break~
You ran towards jungkooks table . You saw him having food with his friends .
Y/n:jungkookshii!!!!!!
Jk:hmm?
Y/n:stop being mad at me and listen
Jk:say!
Y/n:you are paired up with me to the field trip to busan
You said while being excited..and clapped your hands while jumping .
Jungkook looked surprised
Jk:I never said I'll come
Y/n:aw don't do this ..... please come with me
Pwease!!!!
You pleaded with puppy eyes ..... you knew it was his weakness.
Jk:ugh!!!fine....I give up , I'll come along .... happy?
Y/n:ofcourse I am
You also ate your lunch along with them, while roasting one another.

Time skip (author is lazy af..hehe)
~after school~
This time you weren't walking alone ... jungkook tagged along with you.You both talked about eachother on your way home.jungkook was an introverted and cold person but you noticed him change since he became your roommate.you smiled at that thought.
Jk:why are you smiling ???
Y/n:simply.

When you reached home you both plopped on the couch
Y/n:let's watch a movie
Jk:but we have uni tomor-
Y/n:it's Sunday tomorrow dumbass
Jk:me???dumbass???wow just wow
Y/n:stop being over dramatic and choose a movie .
Jk:how about we watch a kdrama
Y/n:damn then let's watch tru-
Jk:bussiness proposal
Y/n:no true beauty
Jk:bussiness proposal
Y/n:okay let's play rock paper scissor and find out
Y/n-jk:rock paper scissor shoot

Y/n lost . Jungkook won . 'Little punk' , you mumbled ,
Jk:I heard that shorty , I'm not little though I'm a grown ass man
Y/n:okay then grown ass punk!!
You said while sticking your tongue out .
Jk:be careful on what your doing babygurl.
He said seductively.you gulped , his voice gave chills down your spine.you sighed and went to bring some snacks to enjoy while watching .
You were watching the drama keenly , you did feel jungkook glancing at you time to time .
You shrugged it continued watching the drama.you kept squealing , cursing , adoring and laughing at the movie .
On the other hand jungkook kept adoring all the things you do . It brought a smile on his face . Never in million year he himself thought that he would change.

It was around 1:30am when the drama came to an end . You sat while recalling all the scenes of the drama . You thoughts interrupted when you got a call.
Jk:who on hell is calling at this point???
Y/n:i don't know either
With that you went to bring your phone . You eunwoos name on the caller ID. You smiled and picked the call while plopping back on the couch .

OTP:
eunwoo:yo shorty , why are you awake at this point??
Y/n:me and jungkook were watching a drama , time just flew faster than usual.
Eunwoo:oooo I see by the way , I won't come to school for a week
Y/n:YAHHHH WAEEEE!!!!!
Eunwoo:I'm going to USA as my dad is sick . I got to take care of him .
Y/n:aww take care . I'll miss you pabo
Eunwoo:me too coconut head , okay now bye I have to pack my things
Y/n:hm bye have a safe journey!

Jk:why did you have to fucking scream like that???
Y/n:eun said he won't come to school for a week as he has to go to USA, I was sad .
You pouted .
Jk:aishhh let's go sleep now it's fucking 1:30am
Y/n:who is fucking 1:30am???
You asked shamelessly and ran away , jungkook chased you until you went in your room and shut it close . Jungkook heard you laugh out loud while standing outside .
Jk:yah you little punk go to sleep instead of laughing like a maniac .
Y/n:as you say grown ass punk .... night night
Jk:aish yeye good night
He rolled his eyes and went to bed . You slept peacefully while the poor man was struggling with life to sleep . He kept thinking about you and tossed and turned around the bed .

~next morning~
You woke up to the smell of delicious food.you were just dragged to the kitchen due to the smell . You went there to only find an unfamiliar figure cooking !!!

Y/n:AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!JUNGKOOKSHIIIII WE HAVE A THEIF COOKING FOOD!!!!!!!

you yelled on top of your lungs while finding a weapon to defend. Jungkook came running to the scene and found you holding your slipper with your eyes shut and jin holding the pan.

Jk:yah y/n open your damn eyes , it's just jin , not a thief .

You opened your eyes slowly to find jin . You looked at both of them awkwardly and was about to run when you spotted the others near the kitchen doorway you just pushed them aside and ran back to your room in complete embarrassment.

Y/n thoughts: when did they come by the way