Chapter 18

A/n : a new character has been inserted to this book:)

You'll learn more about her as the chapters get longer and longer.

3rd person Pov

"Come on Ray! Just ask him out!" Keith shook Ray. "What if he's going to rejects me?" Ray said looking at her love letter in her hand.

"Reject? Pfft. Your just going to him the letter and be on your way." Keith said and look at his reflection.

Biting his lip and brushed his hair up with his hand. "Why would be reject a pretty girl like you?" Keith turned his gaze to Ray.

"I don't know?, Maybe because he doesn't even know I exist?" Ray covered her face with her hand. Keith frowned and patted Ray back.

"How about this? I'll come with you." Ray gave Keith a side eye. "As emotional support." Keith gave Ray two thumbs up.

( At end of the school )

Roy, Ross, Robert. We're outside of school, Robert told Roy about the lessons he missed while Ross scolded him for skipping school.

"There he is! Go go go." Keith pushed Ray out of her hiding spot. "You can do this." Keith quickly whispered and hid.

Ray watched Roy talking with his friends. Her palms started to get sweaty her body shaking but she manage to encourage herself to give her letter to Roy.

"Excuse me?" Ray made herself known by the 3 boys. "What do you want loser?" Roy spat at Ray looking at her up and down.

"I just wanted to give this to you." Ray said and gave it to Roy. "What's this?" Roy asked raised his brow. "Just read it." Ray said her throat started to tighten.

Roy raised a brow Robert and Ross getting curious and suspicious about this random girl. "Goodbye now!" Ray hurriedly ran back to the school to search for Keith.

"That was weird." Ross said looking at the Letter in Roy's hand. "And random" Robert added and did the same.

"Judging by the hearts that's going to be a love letter." Roy said. "Don't judge a book by its cover dude." Robert said.

"Yea dude, the last time you judge a book you fell in love with it." Ross teased. Roy glared at Ross. "Is that supposed to be me and Y/n?" "Hehe, yea:> "

Roy rolled his eyes and opened the letter, he got the paper and read it.

'My dearest Roy, ever since I laid my eyes on you I instantly fell for you. For the first time you gave me butterflies in my stomach. Yo-'

Roy stopped reading. "I'm reading this trash." Roy said and crumbled it up. "Woah lover boy Roy is loyal to y/n." Robert teased.

(And then Ross played careless whisper. /J)
(Ok fr now)

Ross chuckled. Roy glared at his friends and threw the crumbled letter away.

"Wanna steal candy?" Roy said. "Yea sure dude." Robert said smiling.

Y/n Pov

"I never knew you were so rebellious little sissy." Kim said pouting hugging me. "Stop that, that's cringe." I said and pushed her away.

"Don't worry though, I'm not telling Dad." Kim said smiling giving me a side eye. "What's the catch?" I said.

"Nothing." She sang twirled around me. "Stop acting like that it's embarrassing. There's something you want." I started to get suspensios about her.

I mean, I did something wrong and she won't tell Dad? There must be something that she wants from me.

"Stop overthinking, your fine." She said and hugged me.

"There's a hunch that I'm not going to be 'fine'." "Well for now your fine." Kim kissed my cheek.

I rubbed my cheek where she kissed. "Rude." She said. "Are your suspicious." I spat.

' beep beep! '

I heard a car beeping at us or something or other than us. I turned around seeing my Dads car. "Hey girls!" Jack yelled.

"Hiii jaackk." Kim sang smirking at me. "Hi sweethearts, wanna come with us at the Galla?" Dad said.

"Galla? Is that some kind of fancy party?" Kim said. "Yea, it's happening later at midnight."

"Yea sure I'm coming." Kim shrugged and shoved her hand into her jean pockets. Jack turned his attention at me.

"What about you y/n?" He asked me. I thought about and nodded. "Great now get in the car." Jack said making a ' ',:) ' face.

An   :| I changed their nicknames in the message box thingies, don't sue me>:(

Loser :
Y/n

: Cold hands
Wassup?

Loser :
Nothing much but
I have tea

:Cold hands
:0
Spill

Loser :
A girl gave me a love
Letter lol

'Looks like I have a competition.' I thought and grinned to myself

An : just think of a fancy dress and your hair being styled next chapter.
SPOILER>:)
The stalker is the new characters!
HAH uwu