chapter 14

Have me cosplaying as venti..
This chapter might be just Ross idk I love him. This chapter is going to be short bcs yea.

3rd Pov

Ross ate on his cereal while watching SpongeBob in silence next to him was Sasha also eating cereal but with no milk.

Ross turned to Sasha direction and just stared at her bowl. "Dude..." Ross gave Sasha a concerning look. "I'm lactose intolerance." Sasha shrugged and continue eating.

"Went to the bathroom earlier.. it was completely trashed." Sasha stopped and chew on her dry cereal. "I was wondering maybe you kids might have something to do with it?" Sasha asked giving Ross a side eye and putted her bowl beside her.

Ross thought about it and shrugged. "Don't know, me and Robert just watched gravity falls all night. Ask Y/n or Roy." Ross said and grabbed the remote and lowered the volume.

"That's concerning." Sasha pouted. "Watching gravity falls?" "What no, Y/n and Roy." Sasha sighed and thought about it more. "Teenage love.." Sasha said and stood up leaving her bowl.

(Back to the love birds, I forgot what position Y/n and Roy were in so deal with it)

Y/n started to wake up. Her body sore from the position she's in, She looked at Roy and kisses his forehead.

She slightly blushed and tried to move away from Roy grasped.

Y/n successfuly got out of Roy grasped and went down stairs leaving the two boys alone.

"Morning Y/n." Y/n heard Ross voice. Boy that gave Y/n shivers it was so deep. "Morning? No offense your morning voice is uh.." y/n tried to find the words that won't offend Ross.

"Deep? Yea got that alot from my mom." Ross chuckled and went back to watching his show.

Y/n nodded and got her self some left over from last night meal and placed it in the oven.

Once when she's does setting the oven she joined Ross watching SpongeBob.

AN : Y/n and Ross bonding yay (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

While Ross and Y/n were peacefully watching SpongeBob. Robert soon followed. "Morning guys." Robert greeted. You and Ross did the same.

Robert drank some water and sat between you and Ross. "How was your sleep?" Y/n asked. "Good, I rather say it's a nap that a sleep though." He chuckled.

"What did you Roy do last night? You guys were gone very long.." Robert asked and Ross agreed. Your face starting heating up and shook your head not wanting to talk about it.

Robert and Ross understand and just changed the subject while watching SpongeBob.

A/n : sorry that this is chapter is quite short but yes, I love Ross and I'll be writing his book next