Chapter 6

A/n : *Cutely losses Motivation*

Roy Pov

Me and Y/n were having a death stare while the nurses Wrap our Wounds. "Roy stop doing that." Ross said looking at Y/n across the room. "I'll only stop when that Slut Stop." Y/n then gave me the middle finger which made me slightly pissed and also threw the middle finger back at her.

"Roy." "Fine. Jeez." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to ignore Y/n. 'Ting!' my phone Got a notification from 'Yer personal Stalker'. I clicked my tongue and read her text. "Aww. Already starting to give up lil dicky?~" I looked up from my phone to see Y/n Smirking at herself, 'I swear to God this whore.' I pressed Y/n Chat box aggressively.

Yer Personal Stalker

Aww. Already starting to give up lil dicky?~

roe

Just wait until I get my hands on you.

Yer Personal Stalker

Oh 😳
Ig were doing this then😳

roe

Not in a sexual way Dumbass.

Yer Personal Stalker

Aww- :(

I was looking forward to losing my V-Card rn :(

I slightly blushed but shrugged it off.

roe

Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD.

I heard someone laughing I looked up seeing Robert laughing while Y/n Showed her phone to him also laughing. 'Did he tell her?.' I frowned looking at Robert, Robert Noticed I was looking at him which made him shut up. Y/n stopped laughing and asked whats wrong with Robert, Robert looked at my direction. "Oh I'm fine just remembered something." He rubbed the back of his neck.

(Small Time Skip)

All four of us got out of the nurses office. "See ya Y/n!" Robert said to y/n. "Cya Robert it's been fun." She said Putting her hand inside her pocket, Y/n walked to my direction smirking at me. "What do you want loser?" I glared at Y/n clearly annoyed.

Y/n leaned into my ear. "I know your little secret Rat." I stopped and turned Red trying to process what she said. "He told me~" Y/n sang. I then realized what position we are in, Y/n pinned me to wall her head rested at the crook of my neck. "Do you wanna admit it? Or should I jus-" I pushed Y/n off me. "THATS ENOUGH!" I yelled at her my face heated up my heart felt it was about to explode.

"Robert. I'll like to have a talk with you." I said Glaring at Robert my face red asf. "W-why Roy?" Robert stuttered.

Y/n Pov

Roy and Robert walked to class talking About something. "So did Robert told you?." Ross walked next to waiting for an answer. "Mhm" I smirked at myself. "This is going to be fun" Ross knew what I meant and stayed silent.

"Bye Ross!" I waved at Ross and went inside my class the door closing behind me. I sat in my usual sit Roy and Robert still Discussing on something. "Alright class turn your book to page 158" I froze in place. 'Fuck I forgot to bring m-' my thoughts were cut off.

"Y/n. Forgot your book this time?." I looked at my desk not wanting to make eye contact I can feel him staring into my soul. "Yes sir." He sighed. "Share with your seat mate" I looked to my left seeing no body was there. I looked at my right also seeing no body was there I smirked and looked at Roy.

I got up and sat next to Roy. "Wassup Daddy" *Insert your swag face here* Roy looked at me with a disgusted look. "Y/n just please act normal for once." Roy pinched the Bridge of his nose. "But we need to share" I whined. "Here just have the Damn book and Shut the fuck up." He gave me his book and looked at Robert.

I saw Robert nodded and shared his book with Roy. 'how dare he not Speak to his Future Wife' I sighed.

(Time skip to End of da school)

I waited for Kim outside of the School building. "Hey loser~" I looked in front of me seeing a small Gremlin talking to me. "Are you a Fairy?" I turned my phone off. Roy glared at me and kicked my Knee which has no effect since I'm IMMUNE to does now. "Ow. That Hurt~" I putted my Hand on my forehead acting Dramatic in anyway.

Roy clicked his tongue and left. "What his problem." I said crossing my arms.

A/n : End of chapter srry it was Short, I didn't thought High school would be stressful.

Ngl Roy looks hot in there 😳