Chapter 12

Y'all begged enough other one said their emo bcs of me 🧍

You ask and you shall receive (yes I'm still alive.)

Y/n Pov

I sat on my bed drying my hair as I listened to my Spotify playlist. My body felt relaxed Why did I even drink my water on that day when the Roy gang was there. If I haven't drank my water all of this Kdrama won't happen to me. (A/n: No offense to Kdrama's fans there sorry-) I let out a sigh and turned on my hairdryer and continued to dry my hair.

As I peacefully brushed my hair. My dad yelled for me to come downstairs. I let out a groan and unplugged the hairdryer I grabbed my towel and swung it over the back of my neck as I made my way downstairs.

Dad's figures at the bottom of the stars came to view. "Y/n why didn't you tell us that you had a sleepover?" My dad told me I raised a brow and look behind him as my Jaw dropped. 'They didn't.' I grind my teeth. "Cause I didn't?" I said giving a sign that I'm pissed.

"Well practically in their of the story he said you have." Dad sighed and grabbed my shoulder making our way to the dining room. "You know if you want a sleepover you could just tell me." He patted my back. I shook my head aggressively. "I would tell you, but I don't remember anyone inviting them to do our house," I said.

As we entered the Dining room my jaw dropped. I saw Roy and Gang sitting in front of me eating while talking to my stepmom About school. My stepdad saw us and invited us to join them. My dad nodded and got seated while I stood there glaring at Roy. Roy seemed to notice and slowly ate his food while looking down. "Y/n aren't you going to join us?" Jack said trying to get my attention. I nodded and sat in front of Roy. "Say where's Kim?" I asked as I Kicked Roy's feet. Roy yelped and bit his lip.

Everyone looked at him in confusion as I smirked at him. "Sorry, I bit my tongue." He said and gave me a quick glare. I silently chuckled in satisfaction. "Anyways. Your sister is at Sasha House." My Dad said and continue eating. "As usual." I plainly said and stabbed my Steak that was covered with mash potatoes.

I looked at Ross seeing him chatting with Robert about a Yellow triangle that has a top hat. I shrugged it off and look back at Roy.

He perked up in his seat and looked down at his plate and continued eating. I rolled my eyes and continued eating as well. "You kids don't have school tomorrow right how about we go to the mall tomorrow and have some fun doing things that kids your age do. and stuff." Jack said as my Dad nodded in agreement.

"Yea it would be fun!" Robert cheered as Ross gave a Thumbs up. "Yea fun," I said lazily and finished my food. Roy smiled and looked at me. I glared at him before standing up. "Thanks for the food," I said and grabbed my plate and put it inside the sink.

"Y/n wait for your friends," Jack said softly said. I let out a frustrated groan and sat back down. "Have some desert N/n," Dad said and gave them a bowl of Ice cream. "Thank you," I said I looked at Ross and Robert and smiled at them.

I stood back up and grabbed two spoons and put them inside the bowl. I gave Robert and Ross my ice cream while I did that I grabbed their empty plates. "Thanks, Y/n!" Ross and Robert said at the same time and started devouring the ice cream.

"Y/n You should give some to Roy too. The ice cream is inside the freezer." Jack Informed me. I let out a sharp exhale and looked at Roy He gave me a crooked smile and a small wave. I glared at him and did what I was told to.