Chapter 10

A/n : c a s t a w a y -
This chapter is kinda short so yea-

Y/n Pov

I arrived at the graveyard safely I definitely didn't got lost getting here. I got lost. I then heard snickering I let out a sigh feeling embarrassed maybe some teenagers saw me yelling at myself,. I looked to my left seeing three hats above a stone wall. 'BINGO.' I made my way to the stone the laughing and yelling getting louder.

Damn they didn't have any respect for the people that resting here. I shrugged it off and looked behind of the stone seeing the three boys chatting about frogs? I giggled silently and scream on top of my lungs scary the poor boys., I then duck behind the wall.  "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT." Roy yelled sounding panic. "I- I- don't know.." Robert shackling replied while Ross stayed silent.

I stood up and revealed myself. "Heyo." I made a :] face. After Robert saw me he calmed down a bit.  "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" Roy yelled at me. "Damn Roy.. your not calling me a loser anymore?. Your getting soft bud." I dramatically putted my hand on my chest feeling hurt.

"S-SHUT UP." Roy calmed down and sat back down. "How about you don't do that again y/n.." Ross laughed awkwardly and let out a sigh of relief. "Alright bob ross!." I stated. "Y/n your so weird." Roy rubbed his eyes. "But you love my weirdness do you." I smirked as Roy turned slightly red.

"Damn Roy y/n right you are going soft." Robert playfully patted Roy back. "See Robert even agrees with me." I sang and jumped over the stone wall and sat next to Ross since I don't wanna get hit by the angry or flustered gremlin. "What made you come here y/n?" Ross asked resting his back in the wall. "I just got bored."

I scratched the back of my head chuckling nervously for some reason. "You could have just texted us that you wanna hang with us." Robert said. "Well about that my phone died so I'm a impatient person to wait for it to turn back on." I stuffed my hands inside my hoodie pockets

"So what now?." I looked at the grass.  "Don't know." "Y'all want some candy?" I asked. "We don't have money with us right now." Robert chuckled awkwardly. "Did I say that you guys have to pay?." I looked at Robert. "N-no." "Then let's go." I stood up and fixing myself. "I'm staying right here." Roy crossed his arms like a angry toddler.

"Come on Roy stop being so stubborn." Ross said and jumped over the wall waiting for us. "Yea Roy stop being so stubborn." I said and grabbed Roy hand making him stand up. "I'm staying here." He repeated. "Nah I'm bringing you with me." I pulled his hand making him stand up. 'Damn he's heavy.' I pulled harder then Roy finally stood up. "Fine." He let our groan.

"Yay!" Roy face turned slightly red and looked away.