Chapter 7

A/n : TY for 50 followers 😩💅✨

Y/n Pov

Me and Kim walked Home Silent. 'I don't like this Silent treatment.' I groaned and looked up at Kim. "So- How did you confess to Sasha?" I putted my Hands inside my pocket. "Well it all sta-" I cut Kim off by saying. "BORRIINGGG" I rolled my eyes. "I-" Kim gave me a 'Fuck you'

"Anyways Ross to-" I putted my hand over her mouth. "SHUSH CHILD. And don't tell dad how I got this WORLD WAR 3 SCARS" Kim pulled my hand away from and mouth. "You mean Kindergarten Scars?" She plainly said.

"... Sit on a Dick Kim." I crossed my hands and walked ahead of her. "I rather suck Sasha Vaga-" I cut her off. "NO. SHUT YER CRAP." I pointed at her and shot her with a glare. "Why?" She smirked at me. "MY VIRGIN EYES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED FROM YOU AND SASHA YAPPING" I walked backwards LIKE A BADASS I AM.

"PFFT- says the one that Reads Yaoi 24/7" Kim grinned at me. "Well at least it doesn't have sound. " I pouted. "Remember the time I say you Watching Boku no pi-" I cut Kim off and pounced at her. "JOTARO." I pinned my sister on the sidewalk. "DIO." 'i wasn't expecting that-' I thought to myself.

"HUH?!" I Got of her. "Don't te-" Kim cut me off. "Ya ya I know Don't tell dad" she got up and Fixed herself up. "Anyways I wonder who's Dad, Uhh you know" I stand up and Nudged Kim. " Maybe he's a Stripper" I said and Smirked at Kim.

Kim let out a sigh and said. "You and your Dirty thoughts.." Kim said disappointingly, I smirked at her. "This is who I am~" I sang.

"Mhm, Anyways we're home" Kim said and Opened the door. "I'm so excit-" I was cut of by moaning, Me and and Kim looked at each other. "Are they?-" Kim putted her hand on my mouth and Nodded.

"UGGHH- SUCK IT FASTER DICK HEAD." someone moaned out inside Dad bedroom. I bust out laughing while Kim stood there in Shock. "Y/n cover your ears your to young to watch this Live porn" Kim putted her hands on my ears. "I'm 15-" I pulled away from Kim.

"Mhm mhm" Kim grabbed my Bag and Putted on the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked, Kim putted her bag next to mine. "Let's go somewhere." Kim pushed me out of the Front door and Grabbed Two Skateboards.

"Go skate." She handed me my Skateboard. "Uh okay, But where are you going?" I putted my skateboard on the ground. "Sasha house." I gave her a Swag face. "Don't loose yer V-Card" I punched her shoulder. "Yeah yeah anyways See you later" Kim said And left.

Leaving me alone with my Skateboard. 'Ting!' my phone rang. I grabbed my phone so see a Random text from someone. 'hey y/n! Roy gave me Your Phone number.' it read I sighed while Unlocking my phone. Then it started Ringing.

I smirked at my phone and Pressed the green button. "Y/N HEYY Robert here." The other line said. "Sorry kid you might have the wrong Number. This is the Strip club" I held in my laugh. "OH- I'm Sorry- I thought my frie-" I cut Robert off. "Just playing with ya anyways, What do ya want?"

"Oh uhm, are you free?, And what with your background it sounds like your Having sex-" Robert said in a concerned tone. "Yes I am free. And that moaning is Just my Dad having sex with his Boyfriend." I said Proudly.

I heard laughter on the other line but I shrugged it off. "Oh okay then see you at the Candy store." Robert immediately Hang up and left me Dumbfounded. "Nani?-" I positioned my Skateboard and got on.

(Smol time skip)

Roy Pov

I watched Robert putted his Phone inside his pocket and walked over to me. "So?" I asked. "She's coming, Are you going to confess to her or something?" Robert asked. "What No. Like I said I don't like her." I lied. "If you say so" Ross said.

I then saw Y/n waving at us with her skateboard. "She got here fast" Robert said stuffing his hands inside his pocket. "Well Duh she Has Skateboard" I flick Robert Forehead. "Hi guys" Y/n stopped in front of Ross and gave us a small smile. "Hi Y/n" Robert and Ross said returning her Smile.

"So uh why did you made me come here?" She rubbed the back of her neck. "Grab her." I said while glaring at Y/n, Robert and Roy looked at each other and Nodded. "Sorry Y/n." Robert said to her and grabbed her  left shoulder. While Ross Grabbed her Right shoulder.

"What's happening? Are you guys pranking me?" She looked at me then to Ross. I grabbed her skateboard. "Hey put my board down. It ain't yours Little Boy." She said in a cold tone.

"To bad it's mine now." I lifted her Skateboard up and hit her head hard making her Unconscious. "Roy. What did you do?.." Ross Looked at me and let go of Y/n Shoulder. "I. I.. let's leave her." That's all I could say and walked pass Robert and Ross

A/n : Srry if this chapter was Boring :')
I couldn't think of anything rn :')