Chapter 16

A/n : should I buy a Nintendo switch Oled?

3rd Pov

The afternoon was over and night started to take over. Ross and Robert headed home. While Roy was still stuck to you, You smiled at him. "What do you wanna do?" You asked and sat down on a bench.

Roy thought about it and sat down next to you. "What do YOU wanna do?" He repeated your question.

"Wanna go to the graveyard? Like usual?" Roy nodded. "Ight let me text Jack I'll be home late." You said and pulled your phone out.

"Uh.. take your time?" Roy said making his statement more of a question. "Woah, are you finally being nice to me?" Y/n teased her eyes still on her phone.

"Just type loser." Roy spat a blush started to form on his face. "Damn." Y/n said sarcastically.

"Alright we're good." You said and putted your phone inside your pocket. Y/n grabbed Roy's hand and held it softly.

Roy was caught off guard and his blush grew even bigger. Roy looked down hiding his face from Y/n and tried to calm himself down.

"You ok?" Y/n ask with a smirk. She knows what she's doing to Roy and it isn't her fault that Roy gets easily flustered. "Let's just go." Roy said finally overcoming himself.

Both of you went to the graveyard. "Let's sit at our usual spot, I like it there." Y/n said as Roy nodded.

Both of you arrived at the spot and just laid in the grass. "Your hair looks nice." Roy said trying to start a conversation.

Y/n touched her hair and smiled. "Thank you, I like your hair too Roy."   Y/n smiled and took Roy's hat. "Remember when I used to steal your hat?" You said and raised Roy's hat before putting it on your head.

"Yea.." Roy trailed off and look at the clouds. Roy return his direction back to you and smiled softly. "You look nice with my hat on." Roy said.

You slightly blushed. Roy realize what he said and looked away blushing hard. "Sorry that slept out." He covered his face feeling embarrassed.

"I like this side of you." Y/n said chuckling and took off Roy's hat and placed it on her chest.

"We should do this sometimes." You said grabbing Roy's hand. "Can we start over?" Roy said frowning and look at you. "Of course.." You took Roy's hand and kissed it.

Time skip y'all are school now

Kim's Pov

"Like bro hear me out, Caleb is so Fine." Sasha said showing me Pic of Caleb pale ass face. I gave her a look of disbelief. "Hun your crushing on a corpse." You plainly said and crossed my arms.

"YOU LITERALLY SIMP FOR A OLD MAN." Sasha spat looking offended. "WILLIAM CAN CHANGE." I spat back looking hurt.

"HES AN OLD MAN." Sasha cried. While I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead. "Your better than peepaw." I said hugging her.

Sasha gave me a look in awe and hugged me back. "wait where's Y/n?" I said looking around the halls for my little sister.

"Speaking of Y/n I haven't seen her all day, same for the hatzgang." Sasha said and held my hand.

"Maybe their back of the school?" I said as Sasha Shrugged.

Ross Pov

"Have you seen Roy?" I asked Robert while he rummage through his locker. "Now that you mentioned it I haven't seen Roy all day, Same for Y/n" Robert said and slammed his locker.

"Maybe their back of the school?" I said. "Or maybe their with Kim and Sasha?" Robert added.

"Man I don't know."

A/n : end I wrote this at my friend's house lol