Chapter 8

A/n : So yea- Im back. Surprise? 

Kevin Pov

I walk over to the exit and decided to have some fresh air since my nostrils are filled with different kinds of candy. I let out a small groan and pushed the glass door opened The Cold air hitting my face. "Finally some fre-" I stopped in mid sentence seeing Y/n on the floor unconscious. "Understandable. Time to call the police." I went inside the shop pretending i didn't see a dead kid in front of my work place.

--Time skip--

Y/n Pov 

I woke up feeling a Semi truck hitting me hard asf. "Did he peg me-" I sat up and looked around my room trying to remember what the fuck happened to me. "Alright. Y/n. This is not the perfect time to be funny.." I yawned and rubbed my eyes. 

I stood up not caring about my bird nest hair. I opened my door the Smell of Chicken nuggets made my stomach rumbled. "I want that ass." I said to myself. I heard a click to my left but i shrugged it off thinking its my dad. I stopped and thought. "If my dad cooking down stairs. Then who the fuck." I started panicking and look to my left aggressively like my life depends on it. 

"Hi you must be Y/n!" A 6 foot tall man said giving me a soft smile. He wore a plain black T-shirt that said 'Im better than you.' "Uhh hello?" I said awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck seeing a-.. "You fucked my dad?" His face went pale.

--Small time skip.--

I hop inside my dad green car not caring i still look like shit. I grabbed the seat belt and buckled myself. "Hun where are you going?" My dad said to Jack.

A/n : Yes. He's name is jack im bad at naming-

"Oh i just wanna seat with Y/n don't worry." He smiled softly at my dad as i looked to my right seeing jack sitting next to me. "Y/n your hair.." I looked at the mirror view mirror seeing my bird nest of a hair. "Yea.. what about it?" I stuffed my hand inside my hoodie pockets and looked at Jack. "Can i style it? Braid or-" I cut Jack off by saying. "Just brush it i don't like styling my hair." I smiled nervously at him as He nodded and scooted over next to me and pulled out a hair brush out of no where. "Tell me if it hurts okay?" I nodded and turned my back my whole body facing the window. My dad hopped inside the car and look at the mirror seeing Jack and me getting are along.

"So uh where's Kim?" I looked out of the window as the car started to move slowly. "Shes with sasha." Jack said as he continued to brush my (H/l) Hair. "Oh okay. Where are we going?" I asked yawning in mid sentence. "Some family bonding" I nodded in response as Jack putted the Comb down. "Now you look neatly clean now." He patted my head as i try to find a comfortable spot. 

I looked out of the window seeing nothing but Grass and some post lights. I groaned and grabbed my phone and headsets to past time. I continued to watch 'The owl house' Since that was the only thing i could think of.

--10 mins--

The car stopped i looked up seeing Jack and Dad talking to each other but no words came out of their mouth., I noticed i still wore my headsets. I took my headsets out and stuffed it inside my hoodie pocket not caring it will fall out. "So uh where are we?" I ask looking out the window seeing were at some Fancy restaurant.

"Why here." i mumbled. "What are you talking about?, This is the perfect place for family bonding!" Dad chirped and pulled me out of the car. "I mean im laterally wearing a over size hoodie and skinny leggings" I folded my arms and pouted. "Well who cares look at us too im wearing a plain blue t-shirt" Dad said and ruffled my hair.

"Anyways lets go inside." Jack and Dad putted their other hand on my shoulder. I grabbed my headsets and stuffed it inside my ears on Full volume not caring the world around me., I look around the restaurant seeing the Fancy people in suits I rolled my eyes and stuffed my hands inside my hoodie pockets.

I looked to my left seeing Jack talking to the waiter i sighed and followed the waiter that is currently guiding us. I sat between Jack and my dad., I looked down on my empty plate as the waiter gave us 3 menu's. I felt someone or something was watching me following my every move. I turned around seeing no one was looking at me.

"I swear to god if Roy is here i will-" Some interrupted and said. "You will what" I looked at the person the was sitting behind me. And there he was a Small Gremlin smirking back at me. "I wanna die.." I laid my head down on the table. "Then die." I the heard Roy chuckled and patted my back.

"Why are you doing in a fancy place like this?" Roy ask resting his back on the chair. "I can be anywhere i want to be so deal with it." I spat. Roy turned to my direction and kicked my ankle not to hard. "What now." I groaned and kicked Roy back. "Slut." Roy spat back. "Lil dicky." I raised my head up and glared at him. "Are you asking for a death wish?" Roy glared back at me. "Maybe, maybe not." I playfully smirk at Roy, Roy gave me a death glare in return.

"Y/n? Who are you talking to?" Dad asked, I turned my head to him and fake smiled. "Nothing. Just talking to my classmate that's all" My dad raised his eye browed and said. "Is it a boy?" I nodded in response. "Is he y-" i cut him off and said. "I want (f/food)" i smiled innocently trying to change the subject. "Any drinks?" Jack asked, I nodded. " yep (F/drink)." I closed the Menu and gave it to my dad. "(F/drink) It is)" Dad nodded. 

A/n : im srry to say this but The end again srry for the cliffhanger