All I wanted was you (Elizabeth Olsen)

Authors note: this awesome oneshot is requested by @yagirlbibi . I really hope you like this one because I think the concept is so good! Also I'm sorry for taking a while to get these requests out there has been a lot recently.

Y/n's POV:

The women's World Cup playing on a big flatscreen tv, a cold Coke in my hand, and my best friend Caleb sitting next to me on his couch. The two of us cheering and booing along with the game until the brunette boy says something. "So um, y'know how you've had like a massive thing for Lizzie?"

"Yeah, i know of it." I say, turning to face him with curiosity written all over my face.

"Well, me and Lizzie went out last night, like to a restaurant... we didn't do anything but I think she wants to get with me-"

"Why are you telling me this Caleb?" I say, cutting him off.

"Because I don't want you to be surprised when I hook up with your girl." He answers, laughing and smiling smugly.

I scoff in utter shock. "I don't own Elizabeth, she's her own person and can hook up with whoever she wants to. Weather that is fucking you or not." I say, getting increasingly angrier.

"Yeah whatever." Caleb says, shoeing off everything I just said. Not wanting to go on with the conversation, I grab my stuff and head for the front door. "Where are you going?!" I don't give Caleb a response, instead I slam the door and get into my car. I open up my phone and send a message before driving off.

'Meet me at Molly's Diner.'

(Time skip: Molly's Diner. Y/ns pov.)

I sit at an empty booth in a diner that looks like it's straight from the 50's. I fidget with the ends of my hoody as the most important and beautiful girl I've ever known sits in front of me. "So Y/n why did you want to meet up with me-"

"Are you sleeping with Caleb?" I say cutting to the point. I really don't know why I asked, If I'm honest I don't want to know the answer, It'll kill me. Ever since I met Lizzie I've loved her with all my heart.

"What?" Lizzie asks, with utter shock.

"You heard me." I say sternly, I just want the truth.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Answer the god damn question Liz. Are you sleeping with Caleb?" I repeat.

"No. Never." Elizabeth finally reply's.

"Hah, please Liz that's funny." I scoff and laugh, part of me believing her but the other half not so sure.

"Why? Why don't you believe me Y/n?" Lizzie asks shocked about my response.

"When did I say I don't believe you? I just wouldn't be surprised that's all." I don't know what part of me thought it would be a good idea to say that to not only my best friend but also the lady that has my heart in her hand.

"Y/n!" Lizzie yells in shock, surprised that I would say that.

"Baby, come on let's be honest here. You so like to sleep around and Caleb is an interesting pick." I continue my insult on the girl. The more and more I go the more and more jealous and heated I get.

There's a sad pause from Lizzie before she finally breaks. "Stops.

Regret instantly floods my system

Regret instantly floods my system. "Lizzie I didn't mean to-" but I'm to late, Elizabeth gets up and rushes out of the door while tears fall from her eyes. I sit, now by myself and recount all the horrible things I've said in the past 15 minutes.

After a few minutes sitting in the booth thinking about how I can apologise to Liz, I open my phone up and look at my messages

'I have no clue what you've done to her but you better fix it quick.'

'Shes at the bar.' Her sister, Mary Kate, had messaged me. I thank her for giving me her sisters location then quickly rush out of Molly's Diner. I jump into my car and drive to the bar, the same bar me and Elizabeth first met.

I open the bar door and walk through to where I spot Lizzie by herself sitting on a bar stool. I don't bother greeting her since she can probably tell it's me.

"Please leave me alone Y/n." Lizzie starts, a sad disappointed tone to her voice.

I stay silent, both of us do, and for a while.

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

"I don't know why I would say that shit to you."

"Y/n it's ok... I know."

"What?" She can't know.

"You love me." She does know.

"I really do," Our conversation is calm and monotone, none of us daring to raise our voice or emotions for that matter. "So do you like Caleb?"

 "So do you like Caleb?"

"No. Not like that at least." Lizzy says, a small smile creeping on to her lips.

"So umm you wanna get outta here?" I ask, a new found excitement and joy bursting inside of me.

"Yea please!"