My family (Ana de Armas)

Y/n pov:
It was early in the morning, not a noise in the house but 2 out of the 4 people living there were awake. "Why are you awake baby it's way to early?" I mumble, slowly opening my eyes to the bright light of the early sun.

 "Why are you awake baby it's way to early?" I mumble, slowly opening my eyes to the bright light of the early sun

"I don't know." I here my wife Ana whisper as she shuffles closer to me now laying with her head on my chest.

"Maybe it's a good thing that we're awake before the kids..." I say, gently wrapping my arms around Ana's waist and pulling her in closer.

"Maybe you're right mi alma." My wife says, tilting her head before closing the gap between us and kissing me. We took every chance we got to have times like this where we could just hold each other close and share each others love.

The kiss went from soft and delicate to fast and passionate, that was until we heard little foot steps heading straight for our room. "Mummy/Daddy, mamá wake up!" We hear our 4 year old son Diego yell as he runs up and jumps on the bed.

"Eww they were kissing again!" Our 7 year old daughter Elena says as she walks into our room, leaving Ana flustered and a groan leaving my lips because the kids has to wreck our alone time.

"Come here you two." Ana says with her arms wide open for the two of them and a sweet smile on her lips. The kids both cuddle up into Ana's arms. "What do you want to do today?" She asks everyone.

"I wanna go to the park!" Diego cheers. But before I could agree a knock on our front door rung throughout our home, I got up out of bed leaving everyone else in the room.

I lazily walk down the stares and straight to the front door, instantly being met with my neighbour Sally. "Good morning y/n, how are you today?" She says with with her usual bright smile.

"I'm good thanks for asking. What can I do for you?" I ask trying to match her fun demeanour.

"Well the neighbourhood is hold a barbecue and I was wondering if you and your family would like to join?"

"We would love to Sally," Ana buts in making her presence known.

"Oh hi Ana! That's great I'll see you two soon then." Sally says before leaving to go back to her house.

"I guess we know what we have planned for today now huh?" Ana says leaning into me.

"I guess we do." I say giving her a soft kiss.

(Time skip: the barbecue. Y/n's pov)

The kids running around the street with their friends, Ana talking to the other mums, while  I make my way over to the group where my beautiful wife is with a beer in my hand. "Omg Y/n! Your wife is so cute!" One of the mums says as I stand across from my wife.

"Oh really?" I reply smugly and turn to look at Ana.

"Yes! She was talking about this morning before the kids came in and how you two shared a steamy kiss! And how in love she is with you of course." Sally the neighbour from before said, shocking everyone in the group on how she just let a secret out.

" Sally the neighbour from before said, shocking everyone in the group on how she just let a secret out

"Oh... we'll I love her a lot too." I reply shaking the shock and confusion off.

"You guys are so cute!" Sally said while everyone agreed with her.

"Aww thank you everyone." Ana says before taking my hand and walking away from the
group.

"I'm sorry for telling them." Ana apologies turning a corner and into someone's backyard where no one was.

"No baby it's ok." I say leaning against the house.

"Are you sure because I know it was a private time and it was really sweet and I truly enjoyed it so I told them-" I stopped Ana's cute rambling by bringing her in for a kiss. Instantly she melts into the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck to bring me in closer.

"Please honey. It's ok, I swear." I smile, my hands still wrapped around her.