Online love (Hailee Steinfeld)

Authors note: hey guys long time without an update ik... but here I am. This one shot is loosely based around "online love" by Conan Gray and it is a little short but I still hope you enjoy this one.

Y/n's pov:

"Hi baby, it's me again! I really hope you're not burning yourself out with all your work but I just wanted to update you. So I'm currently driving to the dress fitting, where I'll get ready and eat. I still really miss you and can't wait to get home to you! I don't really have a point for this video but I just wanted to make sure you're ok. Anyways I gotta go, love you!" And with that the video closes with a kiss being blown to the camera. I've been playing this same video my girlfriend Hailee sent me 100 times, my stomach still doing flips every time I see her gorgeous face or hear her perfect voice.

 I've been playing this same video my girlfriend Hailee sent me 100 times, my stomach still doing flips every time I see her gorgeous face or hear her perfect voice

I sit at home in my office supposed to be doing work but instead waiting for Hailee to come up on screen for an interview before her premiere she's at. Then as if on command my stunning girl comes on screen. "Hello everyone! Tonight we are here with the wonderful Hailee Steinfeld, how are we doing tonight Hailee?" The interviewer introduces her.

"I'm doing pretty good thank you."

"Now this show is a pretty big deal for you so I was expecting a special someone to be by your side tonight, so where's your amazing partner Y/n?" My ears prick up when I hear my name being said. The interviewer was right. Tonight was is a big night for Hailee, and I want nothing more then to be by her side but with work and our busy schedules I couldn't make it  so our relationship has felt more long distance then needed.

"Trust me I would want nothing more then for Y/n to be by my side tonight but unfortunately our schedules clashed and they couldn't make it here. But I know for sure they're at home watching this." Hailee answers.

"Well it sounds like you two are very happy together!" My girlfriend nods and smiles in response.

The interview shortly wraps up and my screen goes blank but my smile stays just knowing that Hailee will come home soon