One night (Alycia Debnam-Carey)

Y/n POV:

We barge into my apartment, our lips still locked as we do so. I hold her waist and keep her against the door once we've made it inside. "Y/n," She sighs in between kisses. I stop kissing her to let her finish what she wants to say. "No feelings after we have sex ok? I don't want this to go further than one night." She finishes sternly.

I nod, "Ok... deal." A cheeky smiles makes its way onto the girls face, the girl in question I met at a bar 30 minutes ago before we got here.

When I finish agreeing to the terms of our sex her pink lips begin to kiss my cheek, down my neck, my chest and then my stomach. "Oh god..." I moan, since I don't know her name theres a brief  pause.

"Alycia." She responds, breathless from kissing me.

"Alycia." I repeat, looking down at her now on her knees, I smile, lean down, and kiss her lips...

(Time skip: the next morning. Still Y/n's POV:)

It was around mid day when a constant buzzing of a phone wakes me up. I notice the buzzing is coming from the beautiful girl next to mes phone. "Alycia," I whisper, trying to wake the girl up. "Alycia, your phone." The girl starts to stur and wake.

When she wakes she reaches over and grabs her phone. "Oh shit." She groans looking at all the miss calls and messages she's gotten.

" She groans looking at all the miss calls and messages she's gotten

"Is everything alright?" I ask concerned.

"Um yeah it's just my boyfriend-"

Before she can finish I cut her off. "Wait what? Boyfriend?" Alycia is silent. "Are you serious?"

Alycia, sensing the anger and confusion in me starts to try and justify her actions. "Uh yeah but-"

"Alycia are you joking right now? You have a boyfriend and still decided to sleep with me?" I say, I'm honestly shocked.

"Ok yeah it sounds bad but me and him are going through a rocky time and I just needed a distraction." She says frantically, watching me get up out of bed and grab her shit off of my bedroom floor.

"Get out of my house." I state, I'm pissed off now.

"No y/n please let me explain." Alycia says, placing her hands on my face and leaning against me. I don't look her. I'm seething.

"I'm not a home wrecker Alycia. You're just some random girl I met last night at the bar. Like you said this was a one night thing so now I don't get why you want to stay so bad." I exit my room, making my way to my front door with Alycias stuff still in my hands. "Out now."

I watch as Alycia walks past me to my front door, her head down like a puppy that just got in trouble for eating a slipper.

"Y/n please," The girl begs, she's so close to me. I hate the feeling growing in my chest, I feel bad for kicking her out even though she deserves it. "I'm sorry." Her hand goes back on my face bringing it down to meet hers.

"Im really mad at you." I groan, knowing I'm succumbing to the beautifully flawed girl.

"I know." She whispers our lips slowly intertwined with each other.

I know.