My love... (Keira Knightly)

Authors note: hello everyone, I know it's been awhile since I've posted something on this book but I'm here with one. I haven't really been in a writing mood lately so I've had to push past it and write this. I'm not sure how to feel about this one-shot but I need to give you guys something so I still hope you enjoy! Lots of love, AL.

1810. Y/n POV:

Our hands, bodies, souls, intertwined under the sheets. The morning sun just peaking through the clouds, lays still with us as me and my love slowly wake. A small groan leaves Keira's soft lips as she wakes and rubs the sleep from her eyes. "No. You fell asleep in my room!" Keira panics and leaps off of my chest where she once laid.

"Relax love, it's to early for your parents to be awake. The sun just rose and with it you. " I say bringing her back down to where she once was.

The panic that runs through Keira's veins is somthing I've grown used to. The love Keira and I share is a secret, one we can not share with her family or else I could lose my job working here on her families estate. Keira's family is upperclass, a very wealthy family, and mine... mine are all gone. My mother died giving birth to me and father took all the money we had and drank him self to a deep sleep when I was 12. My father was working at the Knightly's estate when he was alive and then when he passed they gave me the job. If Keira was to ever be caught with me, I would be sent away and become nothing. Just like my parents.

"What if they catch us y/n-" Keira whispers, though the panic is still there.

"I know, what will happen but I simply won't let it," I reply, sending reassuring kisses to my girls lips. My words seem to keep Keira calm enough for a few more moments.

"I can not imagine a life without you." I hear Keira whisper softly.

"Shh." I try to gently shush her before she gets to emotional but I fear I'm to late.

"I mean every word that drifts from my lips!" The girl says leaping back up like before.

"You've been reading again haven't you. I know those words are not yours." I say slightly laughing.

"So what?! They mean the same do they not?"

"No, no you're right they mean the world to me ."

"I truely love you Y/n." Keira says much softer then our previous conversations. I can feel every word hit me like cupids arrows.

With a loud thud the bedroom door is swung open and Mr Knightly barges in. Shocked gasps and squeals can be heard throughout the house, workers and family members shocked by the sudden commotion. "What did you say?" Mr Knightly says quietly, wanting what he heard to be untrue. The silence in the room speaks for itself. "Lies... LIES!"

"Father please." Keira begs, her father only getting louder with his shouts.

Not another word could be uttered before Keira's father leaps for me punching me across my face. "I want you out of my house! Leave my family alone!" My Knightly yells, and spits in my face before walking off.

"Y/n." I hear Keira gasp as she comes over to me and helps me to my feet.

I jerk away from her and walk out the front door into the now pouring rain. I no longer have a feeling of home deep down in my heart anymore, all the homes I've ever had have all been ripped away from me so why am I so shocked this one is too?

"Y/n! My love!" I soon hear my only love call out to me, and as I turn I see Keira chasing after me. She leaps into my arms and holds onto me for dear life. I'm confused to say the least but all of it rushes away for I short while when I feel Keira's lips kiss mine. "Please." She whispers against my lips in the poring rain, as she feels me slowly back away from her. She can sense my hesitation.

"Why are you after me? You heard your father. I have to leave you." I mumble to ashamed to face Keira anymore.

"No, please my love," Keira says placing my face in her hands and moving closer to me. "I will do anything for you. I'll runaway with you, move with you, I just need to stay by your side."

"I have nothing to offer you Keira."

"We can build a life together. Just us two." Keira desperately begs.

"That sounds beautiful... but... no we can't, you have a life here. With your family, soon your father will marry you off to a gentle man with lots of money. You'll be happy with him-"

"I could never be happy with out you!" Keira yells desperately.

"You will learn." We stay silent for a moment, tears spilling from both our eyes knowing this is the end. "I will love you for ever Keira." The last words that leave my lips sting my heard, ripping out cupids arrows and letting the wound bleed.

" The last words that leave my lips sting my heard, ripping out cupids arrows and letting the wound bleed

I walk away from the one thing that made me something, made me feel love and comfort for the first time.

My love...
                     My mistake.