Love boat (Xochitl Gomez)

Authors note: the is requested by @killingcovvs . I know this a bit of short one but trust me there's big ones coming up. hope you enjoy and make sure to keep requesting!

Y/n POV:

"Baby look at this!" My girlfriend Xochitl cheers as we approach the cruise ship we will be spending our holidays on. The two of us walk through the ship hand in hand and look around the enormous boat.

As me and my girlfriend walk through the boat I feel Xochitl wrap her arms around my arm and rest her head on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" I ask, placing a kiss on top of her head.

"Yeah I'm just excited." I hear her whisper in my ear and then kiss my cheek, I smile spreads across my face as we continue to walk.

We reach our room and I place my bag down on the bed, getting ready to unpack, until I hear music start to blast.

My head instantly snaps up and I'm met with my adorable girlfriend dancing on the balcony. I start laughing at Xochitl and instantly pull me phone out to record.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Xochitl laughs as she runs to me

"I thought you were cute so I decided to capture the moment." I respond, putting my phone back into my pocket and leaning closer to her lips.

"I think you're cute." As she spoke I could feel her soft lips dance against mine. I place my hands on her face to bring her into a kiss.

Soon after the kiss started I feel myself starting to pull away from the kiss. "W-why did you stop?" Xochitl stutters clearly dazzled by the kiss.

"We need to unpack and anyways let's go explore the boat a bit." I say interlinking our hands and bringing her over to the door.

The two of us walk down the long hallway filled with rooms for the guests and as we do so I pull my phone out and post the video of Xochitl dancing and shove it back into my pocket. I smile and look at my girlfriend a big smile on her face too. "I'm really happy we did this." Xochitl says.

"Our trip hasn't even started yet baby."