tom holland TikTok blurb

"No," Tom deadpanned as you went to grab for the aux cord.

"Tommy please," you begged, turning to look at him using your best puppy eyes.

"No, absolutely not. The last time we almost got into an accident," he accused, pulling his seatbelt on.

"Fine I won't play Nicki," you sighed.

"And?" he asked.

"And I won't play Kiss you by One Direction," you added.

"Or?"

"Or anything that we've listened to while having sex," you nodded.

"Okay, I'm trusting you. Behave, we have to pick up Harry and Harrison."

"Sam's not coming?" you asked, fiddling with the radio settings.

"He drove with Elysia," he said, starting the drive towards the boy's house. You kept it pretty mellow on the way there, nodding your head along to the song that was playing. You queued up a few of your favorites with a knowing smirk before sitting back in your seat.

It wasn't that Tom hated the music you listened to. You just happened to get most of your favorite songs from Tiktok and you also maybe got a little too hyped while listening to them. You picked up Harrison and Harry, just in time for the Savage remix by Megan thee Stallion and Beyonce to play. Tom closed his eyes and took a deep breath before beginning to drive again, knowing what was coming.

You didn't even try to contain it as Megan started to rap. You sang along, loudly, causing Tom to side-eye you.

"I'm a savage attitude nasty, talk big shit but my bank account match it," you sang, turning to look at Tom.

"Who gave Y/n the aux?" Harry asked.

"I tried mate," Tom sighed.

"Oh please, I bet all she did was give you the puppy eyes and you gave in," Harrison snorted, earning a giggle from you.

"Wait, guys! My favorite part!" you said turning the knob as Beyonce came on. You did the dance along to the song, making Harrison laugh as you obnoxiously screamed the words.

-

"I just wanna break up your shit. Call your momma phone let her know that she raised a bitch, then dial tone click," you sang, well more like spoke to Tom.

"And fuck your little fake ass friends, coming round acting like they my bros, I seen your little group text where yall like to brag about your hoes," you pointed back towards Harry and Harrison.

"And you can tell your little bitch I screenshotted all her naked pics. Oh, you wanna send nudes to my man, wake up and see your boobs on the gram lil bitch," you said, getting progressively louder and closer to Tom's face.

"I cannot stand you, right hand to Jesus. I might just cut all the tongues out your sneakers. Smash your TV from Best Buy, you gonna turn me into Left Eye. I don't wanna hear 'bout invasion of privacy I had a feeling, it turns out you lie to me. I'm holdin' back everything that's inside of me. How you out fuckin' with bitches that follow me?" you yelled.

"That's enough of that." Tom nodded pressing the skip button on the radio.

"Who hurt you?" Harry asked, making you laugh.

-

"Ohh my god! I love this song!" you said as Lost in Japan came on.

"Y/n you've said that for every song," Harrison pointed out.

"Okay and?" Tom reached over and skipped it as he realized it was Shawn Mendes.

"I will absolutely not listen to my girlfriend fangirl over Shawn Mendes."

"Tommy, you know I love you. I just also happen to love Shawn Mendes."

-

Whores in this house, there's some whores in this house

"Nope," Tom said skipping the song quickly, immediately recognizing the song from tiktok when he watched them with you.

-

"Hey mate, I really have to piss, can we stop?" Harry asked.

"Yeah should be somewhere in a mile," Tom nodded. Once he pulled over, you made your bathroom breaks and got back in the car.

"Hey Y/n you have to try these gummies I just got, they're so good," Harry said. You smiled widely and nodded, holding out your hand and shoving the treats into your mouth.

"Yeah those are really nice," you agreed.

-

You reached up to the radio with a yawn, turning it down completely, causing Tom's eyebrows to furrow. Sinking back into your seat, it didn't take you but five minutes to fall asleep.

"That's weird she never sleeps in the car," Tom thought aloud.

"Yeah, I gave her melatonin gummies," Harry admitted with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Harry!" Tom yelled with wide eyes.

"Mate shh, your girlfriend's sleeping. Now pass me the aux," Harrison said.