" May I ask why you are going to this place?, " Gian asked me.

" To meet an old friend actually. Wanted to meet up with me, you know, " I said with a smile.

Gian looked at me as if trying to see if I was just gonna " meet up " with a friend. Well, That's true but I just hope that Gian doesn't ask who He is because I know he will notify my husband about my whereabouts and who I am with.

He nodded and smiled at me. I smiled at him back.

" Do you want to come with me for shopping perhaps?, " I asked him.

He looked at me and I noticed how his eyes widened a bit then back to normal. He coughed and looked to his left side nervously with a smile.

" I, uhmmm, kind of busy with the work I have and helped with the work of Capo's and some other stuff that has tons of work and I will be busy with- "

" I get it, Gian. It's ok with me if you don't like to come. " I giggled. He looked at me, his cheeks slightly red.

" Oh, Can you call in someone to drive me to this place?, " I asked.

Before Gian could open his mouth and say something, He stopped and excused himself for a minute. He placed a finger in his ear piece and listened to whatever someone said to him.

He looked at me and smiled,

" Good news actually. I suddenly have a call that there are, I guess, 1 or 2 men will send you to your destination. I'm sure they will love to go shopping with you, Mrs. Valentino. "

" Oh, I see, " I smiled and remembered something. I added,

" Oh, Can you tell my husband that the pool swimming will be canceled today? "

Gian's eyes furrowed a bit and asked,

" If I may ask, Is it not better to ask Capo about your plans in swimming together personally? "

' Oh..... '

I looked sideways as I tried to think up of a reason. I really didn't want to tell Cloud because He might ask why and I might fear that he will never let me out to city if He knew I was meeting just any old friend.

I heard Gian sigh and I looked at him ti see him smiling at me back.

" I understand. I will have them send you there and ensure your safety and protection but do not worry about awkwardness, because they will be watching you from a nearby distance, wait, I mean that they will watch you- ugh, They- "

" I get it, Gian. Thank you so much, " I cutted him off with a thanks and a smile. I patted him on the shoulder as I passed by him and went to the front lawn and wait for my ride to the city.

~~~~

Cloud's Pov :

A few hours passed by as I continued my work like always. Even though my mind is completely focused on the planning and preparation, A part of me still worries ober how my wife is doing. From time to time , Bad images start to pass through my mind that could happen to her and it gets worse and worser.

The image of her getting kidnapped and being touched made me slammed my pen hard in the table in frustration, breaking the pen and cutting myself in the process.

I need a drink right now. This is one of the habits I am accustomed to whenever I worry or stress myself out too much. After this, I'll be back to normal and I can get back to work. Hopefully, I might still be considered sober and take a shower to cool my head down and remove the stench of alcohol before my wife comes back.

I stood up and went out of the door to get some alcohol. Luckily or coincidentally, One of my men happened to bring whiskey with him and offered it to me. Accepting it with a thanks, I went back to the room. Inside, I placed the glass and the bottles in the coffee table as I sat down in the easy chair and started to pour myself a glass.

Why the room you may ask? Simple. I just make sure I don't spill any alcohol on the floor and I could just directly go to the bathroom to take a good long cold bath to ease my nerves.

~~~~

After drinking and pouring myself countless of times, Hours passed by like a blur to me. My vision cloudy and I couldn't think straight. The world around me seemed to sway as I struggled to stand up walk towards the bathroom.

' Dio, Why is it so f**king hot here? '

I started to unbutton my tux, which proved to be really goddamn hard with 4 hands. I don't know. It looks like I have 4 hands and I am struggling to get this thing off me.

After successfully removing my tux and other pieces of clothing, leaving me in my boxers only, I tried to walk my way to the bathroom in this spinning world but I ended up falling on the bed.

I started to crawl down under the covers, wanting to rest already but a part of me wanted me to go to the bathroom. But the other part of me won as I positioned myself in a sleeping position.

Suddenly, The door opened and I lifted up my head to see who. It was so damn hard to figure it out who it was in my drunken state.

The figure was close to me and stopped there. It moved and wiggled around until it went under the covers with me. I squinted my eyes to see who and all I can make out is a feminine figure.

I immediately assumed it was Keira as I smiled goofily. Before I can open my mouth and say something, A finger was on my lip.

" Just....go...back to sleep....and..let...me....handle...the....rest.... "

I nodded in response and did to what the voice commanded. My eyelids were now heavy as I started to close my eyes slowly. I easily welcomed the darkness with open arms as it took me in its embrace. But something in this darkness told me that this is all wrong and I would instantly regret it but I paid no attention as I entered into slumber.