Chapter Two - The Ban of Zaza

The Poly Weed Trio was sharing zaza with eachother when suddenly, there was a universal ban against zaza.

"Why would they do that?" Chiaki asked, with sorrow.

"They must know we can't go two seconds without the zaza." Maki worried.

The trio decided to ask everyone if the ban was really true. They went to Nagito first, because that's who loves zaza the most on the island. Izuru asked, "Nagito, do you know about the zaza ban?"

He stood there, shocked. "They banned zaza!?!?"

Chiaki nodded.

Shortly after they finished talking about the zaza ban, they left and waited for the 3am elevator to appear, so they could ask the rest of the weed gang about the zaza ban. Maki got some of the Among Us potion, and they waited.

When they got into the elevator, they went to the floor that led them to Hatsune Miku, because she knows everything. They waited and fell into the abyss, where Miku greeted them.

"Miku, do you know about the zaza ban?" Maki asked.

"The zaza ban?!" Miku cried with her hands over her mouth.

"Yes. The zaza ban, it just happened yesterday." Chiaki replied.

"Oh, I think I remember now. I thought it was just a joke." Miku sighed.

"I see. So it's not just us." Maki said.

"We have to tell everyone about this!" Chiaki suggested.

Izuru nodded.

They drank more of the Among Us potion and went back into the elevator. They went back to Jabberwock Island. When they got there they ran out and told everyone about the zaza ban.

Monokuma appeared. "What are you all doing up at three in the morning!?"

Chiaki replied, "There's a universal zaza ban, and we have to end it!"

"A zaza ban!?" Monokuma cried.

Then, Monokuma was just so shocked that he just died. The killing game was now over apparently and they could freely protest against the zaza ban. The world glitched out and the 3am elevator appeared even though it wasn't three in the morning.

Chiaki said, "We'll be back when there is no more zaza bans!"

Then, the elevator shut and they were going down.

Before they could reach their floor, Omori appeared and stole more of Maki's zaza.

"Wait. You can't steal my zaza. You'll be extra arrested." Maki said, angrily. But before he could hear it, Omori disappeared.

The Poly Weed Trio then rode back to see Hatsune Miku. When they got there she ran into the elevator crying, "I can't go this long without zaza! I just can't!" She said.

"Don't worry, we're going to end the zaza ban." said Chiaki.

They pressed a random elevator button and rode to the floor where the people who run the universe live.

"We want you to end the zaza ban!" Maki shouted.

"We can't do this anymore!" Miku backed her up.

The guys that run the universe stared, "We can't do that. There are just way to many people who are obsessed with marijauna. Including you." The guy pointed his finger.

"But that's why we can't ban zaza! Our friends are dying from lack of zaza!" Chiaki cried.

"Now that we think about it, we haven't checked on Ena yet." Izuru said, "What if she's already dead from no zaza?"

"Oh no..." Maki worried.

They ran into the elevator and pressed whatever button the author said for the last chapter because she forgot.

When they got to the correct floor, it was already too late. Ena had died from no zaza. The weed trio didn't cry though, because then this would be evidence to end the zaza ban.

They went back to the office with the people who made the zaza ban and Chiaki said, "Someone died because no zaza! You can't keep the ban up."

Then the zaza ban was lifted and maki threw sticks of zaza into the air to celebrate. Everyone ate the zaza and everyone was happy again.

The end.