Chapter One - The Weed Gang

One fateful day, Chiaki was walking through Jabberwock Island. She was holding a mysterious green plant that she found in her room the day before.

She reached Izuru to tell him about the plant. "Izuru. I found this in my room." She said.

"That's called zaza, more commonly known as weed." Izuru replied, uninterested.

"We should investigate this then. Why would this be in my room?" Chiaki pondered.

And so they did. They went through every part of the island, asking everyone if they knew how it got there. Though, nobody knew. There was only one more person to ask. Mikan.

They went to Mikan, who was looking at medicine in the pharmacy.

"Wh- Why are you here?"

"We want to know how this weed leaf got into my room." Chiaki answered.

"M- Maybe it came from someone in the elevator."

"The elevator?" Izuru questioned.

"What elevator?" Chiaki pondered.

Mikan stared with an endless abyss in her eyes. "The 3am elevator. They say it leads to different places and dimensions." She said with a mysterious voice. "But! You need a potion to access it. The... Among Us potion"

"The among us potion?" Chiaki and Izuru asked.

"Like the video game?" Chiaki knew about it.

Mikan stared and suddenly fell over. Next to her, was a red potion labeled, "Among Us". Chiaki looked at Izuru. "Is this it?"

Izuru nodded.

Then, they waited a few hours until it was 3AM. When the time finally arrived, they drank the potion and went in.

They arrived in a strange white abyss. They looked around, but then an electronic voice said, "Hi there! What brings you here?"

They turned around, there was a girl wearing blue pigtails and an idol outfit. "I'm Hatsune Miku, who are you?"

Chiaki and Izuru looked at eachother. "Do you know where this came from?"

"Ahh~ That must have came from floor 53! I'll help you find it."

Miku followed them into the elevator. "So just press floor five and three at the same time. Safe travels~"

Izuru and Chiaki rode up the elevator in hopes on finding the origin of the plant. When they got to the correct floor, they found nothing at first, but then two girls walked in. One had short, red hair and the other had long, green braids.

Chiaki asked, "Do you have any clue where this plant came from?"

The girl with green braids said, "Maybe it came from Maki's room. She's always plotting stuff."

"Where would that be?" Izuru questioned.

"It's the red and gold room on the floor... uhh, I forgot!" She said.

Then, Izuru and Chiaki explored the building, looking for the red room. Then, they finally found it. Chiaki politely knocked.

No reply.

Then, she opened the door.

"What are you two doing?" A girl with brown pigtails asked.

"Uh... Are you Maki?" Chiaki questioned.

"Who wants to know?" She responded.

Izuru said, "We do. We're looking for the person who planted this zaza in Chiaki's room"