CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

"Dare" 

"Go to Sirius and tell him his hair looks bad" 

Theo looked at Harry affronted, the others looked at Harry as if he was insane. Harry smiled and cast an invisibility spell on him and the others. Theo sighed and stood up, Harry staying next to him arm wrapped around his waist. 

Theo opened Sirius and Remus door, eyeing the room. Remus was elsewhere and Sirius was, ironically enough, doing his hair in the mirror. 

"Er, Sirius" Theo said catching his attention "please don't kill me" he muttered under his breath, and he could hear and feel Harry laughing silently next to him. "Your hair, um, it doesn't look great"  

Sirius stared at Theo in shock before looking in the mirror. Theo took that chance and ran, he dashed through the halls barreling straight into Remus. 

"What did you guys do now?" 

Theo looked behind him raising his eyebrows. 

"I know you lot are there" 

Harry released the spell and smiled lazily. 

"Harry dared me to tell Sirius his hair looked bad" 

"Holy mother of Merlin" Remus muttered under his breath heading for Sirius. 

"Hadrian James fucking Potter-Black I will toss you in a tree" 

Harry laughed and kissed Theo's cheek. 

"Blaise truth or dare" 

"Truth, Harry fucking scarred me" 

Theo laughed "do you have a crush on anyone in our year?" 

Blaise blushed "maybe" 

"So yes?" Harry put in for Blaise. 

"Harry!" Sirius called rushing towards him, glaring at Theo on the way. 

"What" 

"Aberforth stopped by and gave me a letter to give to you, he said to do so as soon as possible" 

"Aberforth at Hogwarts?" 

"Floo" Sirius shrugged handing Harry the thick envelope. 

Harry read through the main letter quickly, peeking into the envelope and groaning. 

"Thanks Sirius" 

"No problem commander" Sirius saluted and walked away. 

"I have to go check this, I'll be down for dinner later" Harry kissed Theo's cheek leaving through a hole in the wall. When that got there? Five seconds ago.

Harry hurried down, not bothering to light the lanterns. 

"Acacia" Harry hissed in greeting entering the study. 

The giant snake nodded blinking lazily. Harry closed the door behind him and tossed the letter and envelope down on the cramped desk. 

Papers and books were spread out on the table. 

Harry picked up the letter again, reading through it once more to make sure he didn't miss any details. 

Hades, 

I have recently received a letter from Dumbledore. Of crucial importance for the order. With this letter I have enclosed that letter along with a few others and a few pictures. Do what you wish with this letter, I do recommend burning it if you do not have a hiding spot however. Old man's hunch that Albus will be on to you. 

/Aberforth 

Harry let the other papers fall out onto the desk, letting the empty envelope fall to the side. 

Harry scanned over the things, not taking anything important just then, he would deal with it back home where he had more information. 

Harry picked up a book, jotting down a few notes along the sides of already cramped papers. 

A good hour or two later Harry felt a slight sliver of hunger. 

Harry walked up again, clicking off the light in the study. 

Harry marched up the walk to his room once more that week, muttering his thoughts and ideas to himself. 

Harry snorted when he saw Theo laying across one of the arm chairs in the corner. 

"I don't think that's the correct way to sit in an armchair darling" Harry smiled walking towards Theo. 

"Fuck you" Theo mumbled looking up at Harry. 

"Love you too" Harry rolled his eyes kissing Theo softly. 

A/N what was Dumbledore writing.... OoooooOoooooOooOoo