Chapter 35

Jungkook nervously rubs his hands when he see's a crowd of reporters outside the venue. Taehyung could feel the omega's nervousness. He takes the omega's small hands in his before placing a kiss on his wrist.

"You'll be fine, love. You don't need to be nervous about the reporters. They are only doing their job. We will just pose for them and then enter the venue quickly.", Taehyung kisses all over the omega's face. When Taehyung feels Jungkook relaxing he gently opens the car door getting out of the car.

He then moves to the other side of the car opening the door for his omega to come out. Jungkook takes a deep breath before slipping his hand in Taehyung's that the alpha offers.

Jungkook's eyes shut when flashes of light falls on his face making it difficult to open his eyes. But the omega soon gets hold of himself when Taehyung pulls him closer by his hips. Both the mates walks on the red carpet before they reach the podium assigned for them to pose for the reporters.

Everyone coo at the omega when he leans his head on the alpha's shoulder allowing the reporters to click beautiful pictures of them. Jungkook feels his earlier nervousness vanishing up in thin air when the reporters bombards him with comments about how beautiful both of them look together.

(well their expressions doesn't fit the scenario but couldn't miss out on this cute video we got about taekook

(well their expressions doesn't fit the scenario but couldn't miss out on this cute video we got about taekook.)

After a few poses both the mates leave the podium but not before the over excited omega waving a good bye at the reporters.

Taehyung meets a lot of elite group of people shaking hands with them along with having a small chat. Taehyung makes sure that the omega is always by his side.

Jungkook too bows at people whoever Taehyung introduces him to with a sweet smile plastered on his face. Jungkook's cheeks turn red evertime someone compliments him for his beauty.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the table assigned to them with Taehyung sipping some wine while Jungkook was busy drinking a moctail.

Both the mates were busy gossiping among themselves with Taehyung telling funny storied about a few people he would encounter at the ball.