Chapter 9

Namjoon and jin were in their bedroom ready to go to sleep when someone knocked on their door.

Jin went to open the door only to see taehyung standing with his hands inside his pant's pockets.

"Tae, is anyting serious baby? Why are you here at this time?", Jin asked concerned about his son because this was the first time taehyung had come to their room since he became the head alpha.

"Don't worry appa. It's nothing serious. I just want to talk to you infact inform you about something.", Taehyung said.

"Jinie atleast let him inside. Tae, come inside baby.", Namjoon said getting up from the sofa.

"Appa, dad I want to tell you something important so can you please have a seat.", Taehyung said, settling down on a chair opposite his parent's bed asking both of them to take seats on the bed.

"What do you want to inform us tae? Is it about pack matters? Or any war that's coming our way?", this time it was namjoon who asked.

Taehyung took a deep breathe before saying.

"I have found my mate. A pure blood male omega. His name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. The only son of the head alpha of Red moon pack.", Taehyung said, carefully observing his parents facial expressions.

Jin was the first one to react. He quickly brought Taehyung in a hug, his happy tears soaking Taehyung's T-shirt.

Namjoon too joined the little family hug when he got out of the unexpected shock his son had thrown him into.

"We are so happy for you tae.", Namjoon said showing his usual dimple smile.

"Tell me more about him tae. How does he look? How is his nature? What does he do? ", Jin bombarded taehyung with his never ending questions.

"Appa, Jungkook is the most beautiful person I have ever seen, not more than you though." Taehyung said making his parents chuckle.

"He is so adorable, I mean everything he does is so cute and endearing. He has a very sweet and soothing voice. He is so delicate that I sometimes fear of me breaking him. His sandalwood sent makes me wanna worship him.
I am enamoured of him appa.", taehyung said, eyes dreamy with his lips curled upwards.

"Namjoonie am I seeing what you are seeing? Is our tae really smiling", Jin asked smiling at namjoon.

"Our tae is following the path of love and you know well what does love do to a person.", Namjoon said.

"How did you two meet? What was his first reaction?", Jin asked curiously.

"You remember the event that I attended with yoongi hyung a few days ago. That is where I met him. He is the student of that university. He even performed an opening act for us. ", Taehyung said remembering the most beautiful day of his life.

"Do you have his picture? After listening to you, I so want to see him and hold him in my arms.", Jin squilled.

"You can see him in person appa. Mr. Jeon is going to send you a scroll tomorrow inviting you for a meeting with him and his mate. You can see Jungkook there. ", Taehyung informed.

"I will take my leave now. Good night.", with that Taehyung left towards his bedroom.

"Namjoonie, I am so happy for our son. Since the day he turned twenty-one, I always wished for him to find his mate. I just couldn't see my son suffering. You know I would do anything for my son right? ", Jin asked leaning his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I know baby. And I know this too that you were the one who asked yoongi to take Taehyung to the event. I am glad you did. We all can see how happy and relieved tae is after finding his mate.", Namjoon assured.

"Hmm. I hope Mr Jeon send a scroll as soon as possible. I cannot wait to meet my son's adorable omega. If Mr Jeon doesn't send the scroll than we will send him one."

"Don't be so worked up baby. I am sure Mr jeon will send us a scroll tomorrow. "

The very next morning, an announcer from red moon pack arrived with a scroll and a few gifts.

"Luna seokjin, alpha Jeon have send a scroll inviting Kim's family to red moon pack. He have asked to meet you all for something important.", Hoseok said, bowing at Seokjin. Hoseok has always been with jin since the time he became luna as his head helper.

"Okay. Ask alpha Namjoon to come home early and also ask the guards to get our cars ready for today evening. We need to leave for red moon pack before dawn. ", Jin informed Hoseok.

----------------------
Taehyung along with Jin and Namjoon got inside their car. It will take them  about 4-5 hours to reach red moon pack.

Their schedule was to reach there at night and the next day they will visit the pack house to meet te Jeon's.

Throughout the journey, Jin kept rambling about how he is going to adore Jungkook and give him a lot of kisses and hugs.

Taehyung was simply looking out of the window, feeling the cold breeze accross his face. He knew that Jungkook deserved all this love.

Jin had the unrecognisable power of knowing people by their name. So when jin couldn't stop gushing about Jungkook, Taehyung knew that his mate is very much lovable.

Taehyung had found Jungkook to be someone who is passionate, caring and hardworking. He had all the capabilities of becoming a luna.

But marriage is a very important decision. Getting married to someone without knowing them is not everyone's cup of tea and like any other person Taehyung too was a little sceptical about it.

What if he couldn't take care of his mate?

What if they are not compatible?

What about loyalty and trust?

All these questions kept running inside his head, all unanswered.

Not that Taehyung don't want to marry. Of course he does. But not now. Not before knowing Jungkook.

But he also knew that, he being a head alpha without a luna ain't going to help. His pack need a luna as soon as possible.

He only wished that what ever the Jeon's called them for will be about anything but marriage.

But he also knew that it's a lie he was feeding himself.

This kind of meetings are only held when there is a treaty being signed between two packs or if the packs are being tied up in a relationship.

Taehyung looked up at the moon, praying to moon goddess to somehow guide him from taking any wrong decision that would affect the life of his loved ones.

Unknowingly, there was an addition in the list of his loved one's.

His fated mate, Jeon Jungkook.

-----------------------♥----------------------
Hello Avocados,
I hopw you enjoyed it.