Chapter 16

Double Update!!
The wedding day isn't over yet. But if you haven't read chapter 15 yet than please go read it first.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Both the newlyweds had now reached the alpha's house. After the crowning ceremony, when it was time for the omega to leave his family and pack, all the pack members of Blue moon pack were in tears.

Jungkook being the sweetest, was loved by all and now seeing the omega leave made them sad. The omega hugged both his parents, who couldn't stop their tears making the omega cry too. Even Jimin was in tears not wanting his best friend to leave.

Jungkook was still crying when both the mates had got inside the car. The alpha glanced over the omega hesitating before pulling jungkook towards himself, side hugging him. Jungkook calmed down due to the calm pheromone released by his alpha.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the chair kept on the podium. They still had to complete a very age old ritual which is performed because a bonding is not only between the alpha and the luna but also between the luna and the pack members.

So both the mates as well as the pack members were present in the open hall where they all were going to get to know about their new luna and vice versa.

"Luna, you are really very beautiful.", one of the pack member compliments Jungkook.

"Yes luna, for the first time I agree with him. You are gorgeous.", the mate of the said pack member replied.

"You all look beautiful too. And most importantly, you all have a beautiful heart.", the luna said smiling at the pack members.

Taehyung was happy that his omega was bonding with his pack members that too so soon.

"Luna I have a request. Can you please dance with our alpha? ", a little girl requested, her little pony swinging as she moved her head.

"I will dance with alpha but you all will have to dance along with us too", the omega said with a sweet smile.

Jungkook didn't know whether his alpha would be comfortable dancing with him or not but he didn't have the heart to deny the request of that cute little girl.

All the pack members of course agreed with their luna.

"Luna can you please sing a song too?"

All these requests were overwhelming but Jungkook being the sweetest couldn't deny them.

Both the mates were made to stand in the middle of the hall. They were surrounded by other couples. Even Namjoon and Jin were present on the dance floor.

Taehyung placed both his hands on the either sides of the omega's waist while Jungkook placed his hands around the alpha's neck caressing his black locks.

tell with your eyes
I will understand
you blush a little
I will be yours

We are sitting on the way, someone give permission
you hold my hand
we will walk the path of love

The omega began singing staring straight into the alpha's eyes as if conveying his inner thoughts through the song.

They were moving from left to right following the rhythm. Taehyung's hold on the omega's waist tightened as he sang the next verse.

I will read silently
if you keep quiet
I will read silently
if you keep quiet

tell with your eyes
I will understand
you blush a little
I will be yours