So Anxious

Fatima rushes home showers and pack her a go bag grabbing all her essentials. While packing when gets lost in her thoughts she knows she is an overthinker and knows that it sometimes get in the way of what she really wants which is how she ended up staying with Ian as long as she did but this weekend she just wanted to let go and live. She somehow knew she could trust Zac with everything in her she knew he would not only take care of her body but her mind and spirit as well and that alone was all it took to let her lower her walls for him. Once she has all she needs she make sure she checks her locks and set her alarms. Walking out the door thinking to herself  "Well here goes nothing".

Fatima pulls up to Zacs gate thinking damn this is nice, she was expecting an apartment or condo being that he is a single man and most single men don't invest in a home  but no he had a beautiful 2 or 3 story home it was haed to tell just by looking. Seeing there is a gate with a guard for entrance she goes to call him because she doesnt want to be denied entrance but stops when she sees a text message from Zac.

Zac: Hey beautiful , sorry forgot to tell you about the front gate but just give him your name and ID and hell let you through I let them know to expect you. See you soon, drive safe.

Fatima thinking to herself damn his home is more secure than mine and I thought i was paranoid.
But Zacs reasoning for wanting/needing his home secure was different, although it may not be very smart Zac has had many women over his place and he know that could make him a target and although he knows how to protect hisself and had now problem doing so he still wanted to have peace in his own home which is why he made sure his home was secure at all times.

Slowly coming out of her thoughts becoming more and more nervous as realization starts to set in that she hasn't had sex in over a year so it had her a bit anxious. She was excited but nervous because Zac had big dick energy so she knew that he had to be packin.

She texts Zac and let's him know she's outfront knowing he probably already knows.  "Here goes nothing" she's says to herself grabbing her bag from the car heading to his front door. Before she can knock he opens the door smiling from ear to ear.

"Wassup gorgeous " He says smiling going in for a hug and grabbing her bag from her at the same time. He places his face in the crook of her neck and takes in her scent thinking to hisself how tf is it possible for her to look and smell this fucking good.

He's taking in the view in front of him, she simply has on an oversized Tshirt and biker shorts with purple crocs with black Nike socks but even with her in something so simple it still turnt him on and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Fatima giving him the same look all he has on is a wife beater, grey sweats and some nike socks and flip flops but she couldn't be more turnt on. From waves to his handsome as face to his sexy ass muscles to the big ass bulge in his pants. Waterfalls is all that is going on in her thong.

Fatima feeling week in the knees as soon and his skin made contact with hers taking in his scent as well has her on a high that she never wants to come down from.

They remove themselves ftom the warm embrace and smile.

Pulling her self together Fatima finally responds,  "Hey handsome. You have a beautiful home"

"Thank you, come on in, let me show you around." 

Zac gives Fatima a quick tour and she is in awe of the place but not because of its size or anything like that but just how clean and perfectly designed it is. The place SCREAMS money but also Zac and she thinks it's amazing that his home captures his essence.

Zac shows Fatima his guest bedroom not wanting to assume that she planned to sleep with him or insinuate that he wanted anything other than to enjoy her company. Of course he wanted her body in every way and would take her right now if she gave the say so but he wants to play it cool, and catch a vibe and let whatever happen happen.

Fatima laughing on the inside as he shows her the guest room and sees him put her bag down in the room.

"He's so cute but he's lost his mind if he thinks I'm sleeping anywhere but in his arms", is what she is thinking  but she decides to just let it play out. Being honest she knows this night will end with her either screaming Zacs name or telling him she's back her ex (lying) because the dick was trash and she had no intention of spending the rest of her life with a man that can't put it down at all. She could work with potential but she's not dealing with a rookie.

Little did she know Zac was anything but a rookie and she is in the the ride of her life.

Zac pulling her out of her thoughts, "So beautiful how are you and how was your day? Anything exciting happening at work". He says while directing her back into his living room area for them to have a seat on the couch.

Fatima is just smiling because she knows he is genuinely interested in her day and actually want to sit and talk with her.
"I'm doing good, even better now that I'm here and it was great, got lots of work done and no new cases that require immediate attention so I am able to enjoy some down time. But nothing interesting happened at all lol same old same old. How was your day, what did you do today?"

Zac smiling acknowledging that she said her day is better really made him feel good because he felt the same just seeing her and being around her was a breath of fresh air for him and that he didn't know he needed until meeting her.

"It was okay and alot better now as well, all I did was show a few houses and  think about the beautiful woman that has me gone over her" Zac says  watching her intently looking at her lips while licking his.

" OH really? " Fatima says, feelig her self get hot and bothered and knows that her face is flushed.  "Well that beautiful woman is gone over you too and couldn't keep you off her mind as well"

Zac feeling his dick rise and days fuck it and asks her to "Come here". He pulls her over his lap so she is straddling him .

Looking into eachother eyes both completely turnt on, both wanting eachother and both knowing that after tonight it would be official....

A/N: Heyyy everyone, thanks so much for all the love! I'm back and I know it took forever and I honestly have no excuse other than writers block has been kicking my ass. But let me know what yall think and YES it will finally go down next chapter!