Unwanted Distractions

ZACHARY
The closer Zac get to this beautiful stranger the more the reality around h starts to set in. He didn't notice them before but upon noticing them he did a complete turn around before they noticed him.
Why the fuck is she with Andi and Danni? He thought I know she's not apart of the sister circle because I've seen all of those hyenas enough to know them with my eyes closed and they just speaking. He didn't want to walk away but he knew that approaching this woman with these women there would kill any chance he may have of making her his. He sees the other woman she's with and doesn't recognize her either noticing that the woman he hopes to pursue is much closer to this woman then the 2 bitches he want to leave.

He didn't let this deter him as he said before she was going to be his he just had to wait for the moment to make his move. Then he had a plan he would get his boys to get the ladies to the dance floor so he could approach Fatima. He walked over to Jake and Tony to tell them the plan they gave him the blues a little but before agreeing to do that for him. Although both of them still wanted Fatima , Zac was their boy and they hadn't seen him this gone over a woman since Karen so they didn't want to stand in his way.

THEIR FRIENDS
Jake and Tony approach Danni and Andi and introduce them self and spark a conversation with the ladies
Jake-( eyeing Andi) Hey ladies how are yall this evening
Andi- (eyeing Jake) We're doing good thank you how are you fellas doing tonight?
Tony- We're doing pretty good as well we was hoping we can bother you beautiful women for a dance on the dance floor ( licking his lip staring Danni up and down)
Danni- Why not sounds like fun
Andi nodding her head in aggreance with Danni. Niggas have been approaching them all night but something about the way these men carried themselves just made the girls hot.
Fatima and Angela watching as the ladies talk to the men.
Angela- Damn T guess we not sitting her she says loudly laughing.
Fatima- Guess not Ang, speaking to the men, hello nice to meet yall to! Yall better take care of our friends out there!
Both men were trying to hide their interest in Fatima just laugh it off and says nice to meet yall as well and they are in good hands.
The men lead the ladies to the dance floor and and they dance and talk a bit.

FATIMA
Noticing Zac turnt away and didn't approach her let out a sigh of relief because she honestly didn't know if she was ready to be pursue but she knew that if this nigga approached her the door would be open for him.
When she noticed the men approaching her friends she was happy for them all of the ladies were single and she wanted everyone to enjoy their night however they decided to do so and she found bliss in watching her friends be happy and that has started to become enough for her. While in her thoughts she started to feel the eyes back on here staring and she knew it was him again. At this point she's hoping she don't have a stalked because NIGGA WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT she thought to herself and it was showing on her face.
Angela sees the look on Fatimas face and is concerned. Hey T! What's on your mind why are you looking like somebody pissed you off?
Fatima tells Angela this nigga keeps staring at me at one point I thought he was coming over but he turnt around a went back to staring with his weird ass.
Angela (laughing) clearly he wants you and don't know how to approach you and since he insist on staring give him something to look at.
Fatima smirks and the perfect song comes on...
[CHRIS BROWN UNDER THE INFLUENCE PLAYS]
Fatima stands up and starts dancing . Gyrating her hips, rolling her body eyes closed getting caught up in the moment, she was actually enjoying herself and she started to like the idea that this man couldn't keep his eyes off her.

ZACHARY
Watching the fellas pull Andi and Danni to the dance floor, thinking about time damn how long it take to ask somebody to dance. He fixes he eyes back over at Fatima and noticed her looking in his direction but he couldn't tell if she was looking at him or not. He see her talking and her face turning up a bit he's thinking I hope that's not for me , she probably think im a creep as much as I've been staring and even while saying this he still could not keep his eyes off her and he was surprised by what followed.
He saw her smirk at him. He just knew it was for him then she starts dancing to the song and even though he's not the only one admiring her beauty he is the only one she's dancing for.. he just watches while his dick get hard watching the way she moves how she's so into that she's licking her lips and rubbing all over her body as she continues to dance and he is to shocked to move. Wtf is this woman doing to me. While watching something happens and he instantly gets heated.

FATIMA
Still in her element and no longer watching her surroundings she didn't see the man walking her way he grabs her arm and knocks her out of her trance she opens her eye to see Ian standing there and anger began to consume her...

YALL I SWEAR THEY GONE MEET... EVENTUALLY LOL