Follow up

Zac facetimed Fatima to let her know he's made it home. Fatima is just getting out the shower with a towel wrapped around her brushing her teeth.

Hey where you at I can't see you.

Fatima picking up the phone and setting it on the counter so she can finish brushing her teeth and  rinsing her mouth out.

(Fatima was honestly thinking nothing of it since she always does this with her girls it was second nature, being that they're the only people she talks to on FT) Fatima starts talking and Zac cuts her off....

Damnnnnnn Fatima if you didn't want me to leave you could've just said that.

Fatima face goes red and she starts blushing realizing the only thing hiding her body is a towel. She immediately tries to change the subject...

Hey handsome, sorry about that was brushing my teeth but didn't want to miss your call, did you make it in okay?

(Zac looking at her not really hearing a word she is saying)
He's mind blown and he wants her so bad.

Zac! Fatima says trying to get his attention.

Huh, I'm sorry what'd you say?

I said did you make it home safely?
She chuckles a bit seeing his reaction to her in that state.

Yea I made it in gorgeous just wanted to see your beautiful face.

(Fatima blusing) Really you just left ? You miss me already?

Helll yes! Then you answer the phone like this. The nerve of you!
He laughs

I'm sorry, It honestly slipped my mind . I saw you calling and got a little excited.

Excited ay? (Zac smirks) I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only one  happy to be having this conversation.

(Smiling) No you are not the only one, I like you Zac. I'm not sure what it is about you but

Zac cuts her off..

Sorry I didn't hear you could you say that again a little louder this time.

Fatima just laughs.
Really? She says placing the phone back down so she can get dressed.

Why can't I see you anymore? Zac says. What are you over there doing ?

I'm getting dressed if that's okay with you.

You could've done that on camera.

Fatima takes a minute and considers giving him a peak, she  has already put on a pink tank top and black boyshorts tower to  bed. She  decides to tease him a little and let him see.

She sets the camera back up on the camera and steps back a bit so he can have a full view. She does a quick spin and asks if he likes what he see.

(She is looking at him with lust in her eyes she wants him just as bad as he wants her and she doesn't know what it is but he just makes her want to step out her comfort zone.)

Zac mouth drops he honestly wasn't expecting to see this much the way her breast sits up perfectly in her tank top and the boyshorts showing all her thighs and every curve and her ass damn near eating her underwear , he is fighting every urge he has to go back over there.
He's imagining what she will taste like, he just knows she'll be sweet and he's picturing her juices all over his dick. She makes him feel like a horny teenager who has no self control and he lovesss that about her.

He finally responds, I love what I see and I would love to see it in person!

Hmm maybe one day you will, she replies smirking at him.

He laughs, there's no maybe gorgeous I will. He smirks back at her making Fatima blush again

So what do you have planned for the weekend? I would love to spend some more time with you

I guess I'll be spending some time with you she says smiling.

Zac smiling at her response,  she knows exactly what she is doing and so does he. They're driving eachother crazy and they both love it.

He tells her he want the full day and night with her Saturday so she should pack a bag.

She's just looking at him smiling, living how confident he is and how he's make demands but his words are not controlling its just a man that knows what he wants and he is going for it and she finds that so damn attractive.

Okay sounds like a plan, where are we going I need to know what to pack and how to dress.

He tells her to simply dress comfortable and to pack light and winks at her.

She agrees and she let's him know she's getting tired and going to be. They say their goodnights and agree to talk in the morning....

They were both falling fast and hard and neither of them is prepared for this journey that awaits them....