Dinner pt2

Zac listened to everything Fatima said and he knew she meant business so he wouldn't try her.
Okay well all I ask is for the same in return if you feel like I'm not doing my job or you're tempted by another man let me know, there won't be no letting me go you gone have to work through that shit, you stuck with Me now. Zac says while laughing.

Fatima laughs...

So you're crazy is what you're telling me?

Zac smirking, only about you. I don't think you understand how long it's been since a woman made me feel anything that wasn't a nut. Just getting to know you and how dope of a woman you are. You're just confirming what I already felt the moment I laid eyes on you.
[Fatima is just blusing]
I can't lie I felt something looking at you as well, for some reason you make me brave and make me want to try and it's a feeling I enjoy , especially with all I been through.

(Zac remembering what Fatima told him Ian has been up to)
Yea so about your ex, that nigga is going to be handled. There's now way this nigga finna be stalking and threatening my woman and think he's going to go about his miserable little life in peace.

Zac I didn't tell you for you to do anything , I can handle Ian I swear! I just wanted to make sure you knew the truth because the nigga pop up at the most random times usually catching me off guard so now I know to be prepared for him so don't worrkly I got it.
[Zac side eyeing Fatima]
Alright I'm not gone over step but if I hear about the nigga fucking with you again and you don't handle it , I will.
And I don't know what kind of dummy chooses another woman over you, so I know the nigga has to be crazy!

He's definitely delusional to say the least Fatima says laughing at Zac. She loves how much he compliments her and just uplifts her and hearing that aggressive ass talk is making her pussy jump, she can't wait to have him inside of her.

They have been done eating just talking and enjoying eachothers company. Neither of them want the night to end so Fatima suggests they watch a movie and Zac agrees.

Zac- please just no chick flick, choose an action or comedy movie
Tima- okay I got you well watch my favorite movie.
Zac cutting his eyes, ohh lord what's your favorite movie?
You'll see, Fatima says...
She starts the movie, and Zac starts laughing as soon and knows what it is immediately.
"Whats love got to do with it" This is legit one of my favorite movies, like top 3 favorites he says smiling at her.
Tima- Seriously?  Same! Auntie played to hell out of this part!
Zac- Tell me about it , it's a classic
Tima-Do you want any snacks or anything to drink?
Zac-Sure I'll take some snacks and a water.
Fatima pops some popcorn and brings over some buncha crunch and water so they can have a little salty and sweet.
Thank you beautiful
You're welcome handsome
Both blushing

Fatima tells Zac to get comfortable and make himself at home.
She grabs the popcorn and throw blanket off the bed in her room and sits down a couple of inches from Zac and smile realizing he paused to the movie to wait on her. She presses play and gets comfortable.

Zac- why are you all the way over there I'm not going bite you, you can sit in my arms in watch the movie.
Tima- (blushing) I didn't want to crowd you, she says while scooting over by him.
Zac wraps his arm around her waist so it rests on her thigh.
Fatima puts her head on his shoulder and they talk and watch the movie both excited and telling eachother when it gets to the parts they love.
They're so comfortable with eachtoher they feel like they've known eachother for years rather than days.
Half way through the movie Fatima shifted a bit so her feet are no longer on the floor she has her feet up behind her laying on Zacs shoulder.
Zac hand now rests on Fatimas ass and he can't help but to rub and squeeze it. [I mean can you blame him?]
Fatima moans a bit when he squeezes, trying her hardest to keep it on.
He loved hearing her moan he wanted her to do it again so he kept at it throughout the whole movie, he was driving Fatima crazy.
(Fatima thinking "This nigga has my pussy so wet wtf is he doing to me, I need this movie to go off now I can't take much more, letting another moan escape her lips. He knows what he's doing and he know it's working")
Zac let's his thoughts take over.
(I want to hear her screaming my name. I want to see how loud she moans and if she's a squirter. Shit I just want to feel her and I bet she tastes so good)
Zac dick starts to get hard and Fatima can see it bulging through his suit, she licks her lips impressed with how but it looks just from his print and she know it can probably get Harder and bigger. She wants to just pull it out and suck the soul out of him but (down girl. You hardly know this man give time. Her brain is saying one thing but hee body is saying another. It is craving him!) she stops herself from rubbing her hand over it as much as she wants to she knows that take things to the next level and she don't know if she's ready.
The movie goes off and it is now 2am. They both have to work in the morning so t hey decide to call it a night.

Zac- I really enjoyed you , when can I see you again, he ask standing face to face with her holding her hands in front of the door.
Tima- I enjoyed you as well, I had a great time tonight and when would you like to see Me again?
Zac- tonight if your not busy we can do takeout at my place and watch some movies
Fatima knowing this is a setup but don't care because she wants him as bad as he wants her.
Tima- okay i actually have a short day today so I'll just be in the office from 9-1 so what time would you like me to come over?
Zac- hell I want you there now. He laughs but since you get off early we can make a day of it and you can come at 2.
Tima- Well I wanted to get a little nap in
Zac- you can nap at my place. I won't bother you I just like you being near me
Zac pulling her in wrapping his arm around her waists, pressing his body against hers.
Tima- fine I'll shower and change when I get off then head your way.
Fatimas face is flushed she's so turnt on right now everything about him is drawing her in.
Zac- (smiling )great!
He pulls her in and kisses her on the lip, it caught Fatima off guard at first but then she gets into it.
Their sharing a deep passionate kiss, Zac is grabbing Fatimas ass pulling her closer to him.
Zac pulls back. Okay let me go because if I stay any longer I won't have the strength to leave. He gives her a quick kiss then turns to leave
I can't wait to see you tonight beautiful text or call me when you wake up.
Tima trying to gain composure simply smiles and says okay I will. Let me know you made it home safely. Goodnight she says kissing him back.
Goodnight Zac says as he walks out the door. Making sure he hears it lock behind him.