A New Day

FATIMA
Fatima wakes up feeling like a weight has been lifted, even though last night was anything but perfect she was able to see that her past didn't break her. She saw Ian and the world didn't stop, she didn't crumble or go into that deep depression,  she was okay. So she knew she would be okay.

Fatima is ready to enjoy life again, she's almost back to who she was before she ever encountered Ian and she is amazed that it was all done over night ( which it wasn't, months of therapy and anxiety meds contributed but we'll let her have this) . Her stomach was growling and she gets the whiff of food almost forgetting where she was she realizes that Andi is down stairs making breakfast so she throws on he comfortable clothes she had on when she arrived the night before goes to brush her teeth and wash her face and runs down stairs.
Tima- Goodmorning friends how did yall sleep?
All the ladies in the kitchen drinking coffee, looking at her like who are you and what did you do with Fatima
Angela- Damn not good as you clearly!
Andi-( laughing) right what's with the pep in your step this morning we were down here talking about how we can talk you back off the ledge.
Dani- ( just laughing) stays out of it because she doesn't know Fatima like that.
Tima- I know yall may be worried but I'm good. Last night was exactly what i needed and I'm ready to start living my life again.
All in shock, saying okay then sis, we see you and we're proud of you
Fatima just smiling knowing her girls were genuinely worried about her forgot just how loved she was.
Tima- I know I lost myself in he who shall not be named but I'm done with that I have a great support system who loves and cares about me , im at the top of my career and I'm fine af! I just had to remind myself of who tf I am!
Andi & Angela crying, because they saw their friend at her lowest they knew what he did to her and how broken she was. They feared for her life and they never wanted to see her become that person again which is why they never push her into dating only living!
They all hugged and had their  breakfast.
Fatima decided on something light because she planned on going to the gym after leaving Andi's place. The gym use to be a relief and a stress reliever for her and she always loved the way she felt after a good workout so she wanted to see if she would still get that same feeling. Fatima lefts andi place and headed straight to the gym. She kept a gym bag in her car and she never removed it even when she was going through the worst time of her life and at this moment she was happy she didn't.

There was a car sitting outside of Andi's place watching I the entire night nobody noticed. The unknown driver lit up when he saw Fatima leave Andi's and followed her to the gym. Thinking to himself "When this bitch start back going to they gym and working out. She think she finna find another man and give my pussy away she is sadly mistaken.

ZACHARY
Waking up to the sound of his alarm it is Saturday morning and Zac had to get his workout in. The only way he was able to keep structure is by going off a schedule although it may be tedious to others it worked for him. Zac stated off doing his home workout and preparing his smoothie once he was done he was ready to head to the gym. Zac drove over and of course he goes straight to weight lifting. Zac sitting up having just completed his reps looks up and immediately smiles ear to ear! He couldn't believe she was there and he couldn't believe how beautiful she looked even though she had on no make up her hair was in a messier bun and she just had in tights and a tank top. Zac took this as a sign and had to go talk to her and begins walking to her.

FATIMA
Working out it has been like riding a bike she felt rejuvenated and can't believe how much she missed that wonderful feeling. She's in the midst of doing squats when she recognizes a familiar face walking towards her and she begins to blush.
Thinking to herself "My lord this man is fineeeee! I don't understand how this man can be so fine , not just his looks but his demeanor! He does something to me and I don't want to know why, this nigga is not finna have gone off his ass."

ZACHARY & FATIMA
Zac-Well hello beautiful (he says licking his lips) you are the last person I expected to run into today (eyeing her seductively)
Fatima- Hey there my handsome stalker , I'm not surprised being that you have been stalking me since last night ( Fatima says smirking)
Zac- (just staring for a moment taking I'm her beauty)  I'm actually glad I ran into you , I was going to hit you later to see if you would like to go to dinner with me.
Fatima- (intrigued with how straight forward he is but deciding to play it cool) Yea right you're just saying that because you ran into me, you haven't thought about me today because if you did I wouldve gotten a goodmorning text or phone call.
Zac- You couldn't be more wrong, but for me my Day doesn't officially start until after I leave the gym so trust me that text was coming. But what do you say would you like to go out with me?
Zac's moving in closer, unable to fight the urge to be closer to her and Fatima standing there with her face flushed allowing him to come closer.
Both of them forgetting their in a public setting for a moment
Fatima steps back.
Fatima- I guess I'll go out with you just text me with the details and we'll set something up. It was nice seeing you again
Grabbing her bag walking to the showers
Zac- (smirking, knowing he is making her feel a way) You too beautiful, we'll talk soon.
Zac leaving because his dick is hard and there's no way he's going to finish his workout now. He's dialing Brittany (another old faithful) as he is walking out, saying my house now! Then disconnects.
Neither Zac or Fatima noticed the man watching their exchange who is getting more upset and heated by the minute he saw the conversation end and Fatima walking towards the shower.. Saying to himself this bitch done lost her mind, I'm going to fix her walking towards the showers...