Butterflies

Zac & Fatima has been at eachother heavy since their date although they haven't seen eachother since Saturday night they have been talking and texting around the clock. They both waited by their phone all day to hear from eachother and they both got butterflies everytime they received a notification and it was from the other person they have only known eachother for 5 days but they were both GONE!

[Weds Morning]
Zac- Goodmorning Beautiful! How did you sleep??
Tima- Goodmorning Handsome! I slept great ! How about you , did you dream about me ?
Zac- Hell yea I did you want details or better yet when I see you I can make them a reality 😉😈
Tima- Lmao why everything has to be nasty with you, we can't have a conversation without you being on demon time !
Fatima not knowing that this is Zac controlling his self! He missed his Sunday fuck session he would usually have because he spent the whole day talking or texting her and he didn't even want to waste his energy on anyone else and Zac knew the weekend was getting ready to roll around and although he really liked Fatima it was time to get his dick wet or atleast be near some pussy but he can admit that talking to her calmed him so he doesn't have his usual amount of stress built up for it to already be the middle of the week so he's thinking maybe he can do this.
Zac- I know but you do it to me, you a fine asf and I'm not saying that in the ordinary sense because of course I've seen Beautiful and sexy women but NONE of them hold a candle to you! So you can't blame me , start sending me pictures of you looking like a boogabear then maybe I won't want you so bad.
Tima- 🤣🤣🤣 awww well thank yoi and I'll see what I can do ! So about that date were you still wanting to link this week ?
Zac- Ofc I do, just didn't want to pressure you and risk losing this immaculate conversation that have me missing out on sleep at night.
Tima- Well I was thinking I could cook for you tonight if you're not to busy ?
Zac thinking and she cooks yea I know the other shoe will be dropping soon might as well enjoy it while I can.
Zac- Never too busy for you, just send me the time and location and I'm there!
Fatima texts and let him know 730 and drops her location so he can have her home address.
Zac- I'll see you then have a great day at work beautiful I'll see you later!
Tima- Thanks . You too handsome ! See you soon !

FATIMA

Fatima finishes getting ready for work do her whole spill she does everytime she leaves her home then sets her alarm and locks her door.

While at work Angela and Andi walks in to Fatimas office to see why she cheering so hard.
Angela- Damm bitch who got you so giddy and where can I get one
Tima (burst out laughinv)- kmsl who said somebody got me like this can I just be having a good day?
Andi & Angela looking at eachother- BITCH PLEASE!
Andi- No ma'am spill now because I'd I didn't know any better I would say you got some dick last night but I do know better so who got you contemplating on getting some dick?
Tima- okay it's a guy i met at the club the night we went, I ended up bumping into him at the gym the next morning after i left your place and we went on a date that same night and we have been texting and talking since then
Angela- The nigga that knocked Ian bitch ass out ?
[Tima nods...]
Well he is already good in my book and since he got you smiling like that I really can't wait to formally meet him!
Andi- Okay I see you sis, so when yall going back out since he has you in here cheesing and shit.
Tima- Tonight actually. But yall bitches nosy so thats all the deets yall getting for now its still new and we still getting a feel for eachother but I'll let yall know once it's more to tell.
Both Ang and Andi agree..
Ang- oh yea one last thing, I hope he the one that knock some cobwebs off that Thang cus bitch you had me thinking you were switching sides and been bumping coochies and just wanted to keep it secret! And no judgement if you did but bitch let me know !!!
Andi- No lie, me too bitch!!!
All bust out laughing
TIma- You know what BYE because I cannot with yall!!!
Fatima wraps up work for the day and heads to the grocery store since she needed groceries anyway and she decided on the meal she wanted to make for tonight.