Dinner

Hey handsome, Fatima says. Zac is just  lost in how fucking perfect she is, he falls deeper everytime he sees her
Fatima-(smiling) Hey handsome, you're just going to stand there and stare at me all night or would you like to come in?
Zac finally snaps out of his trance..
Zac-(chuckles) Hey beautiful I'm sorry about that but damnnnn do you see you? You are breath taking and you smell so fucking good . I just had to take it all in. These are for you.
Zac says while handing her the wine and roses.
Fatima still just standing there smiling because as taken back as Zac was with her she felt the same about him, he smelt so fucking good she just wanted to be on top of him .
Fatima-(thinking " dammit down girl, we not gone let this nigga have us weak in the knees and barely able to function pull your shit together) Well thank you, you look and smell rather good yourself. And awww thank you they're beautiful she grabs the flowers flashing her beautiful smile at him inviting him in.
She takes the wine from him as well and places it on the counter since her kitchen is right next to her front door.
After she places the flowers and wine down she walks over to Zac. Make yourself at home, Fatima says. Dinner is ready I'm just moving it to the table.
She turns to walk back towards the kitchen and Zac grabs her wrist and pulls her into him. He has his hands around her waist and speaks in her face with their lips nothing but inches apart.
Zac- You know I've been looking forward to the moment I could see you all week. Then I see you and this is how you look (Zac steps back for a second looking her up and down licking his lips with nothing but lust in his eyes as he is staring at Fatima) I want to kiss you , he says with one hand around her waist and the other one cupping her cheek brushing his thumb across her lips.
Fatima is weak in the knees and is so wet and turnt on right now that she can hardly function.
Zacs touch sends chills down her spine and his his lips look so soft all she wants to do is kiss him  . When she felt his thumb brush across her lip she licks her lips and her tongue catches the tip of his thumb and Zac lost it and just pulled her in and began to passionately kiss her. He licks her bottom lip hoping she will allow his tongue into her mouth and she does  they stand there tonguing eachother down Zac running his hands up and down Fatimas back finally getting to that perfect ass of hers that he has been wanting to grab since he first saw her and just continues to caress her body while they share this intimate moment together.
They both are in disbelief at how good it feels and neither wants to come up for air they love every moment and are just about ready to take this to the bedroom.
Fatima finally manages to pull back,  she smiles at him,  "as good as this feels, I think we should go eat before the food gets cold"
But what I really want to eat is already I'm front of me, Zac says placing a kiss on her lips then licking his. She steps back , whewwww you are making this hard, she says to Zac pulling him over to the table she place both pans and the salad on the table and goes to take her seat. Zac pulls out the chair for her so she can sit then goes to take his seat across from her.
Zac- Everything looks amazing I can't believe you did all this for me.
Tima- Well thank you and this was the least I could do after the amazing first date you took me on, this was actually something quick and easy. I just wanted to spend some time with you.
Zac- well you can call us even because no woman has ever cooked for me before not even my own mama so I need you to know that i appreciate this alot! And anytime you want to see me just say the word and I'll be pulling up or dropping the location because I alway want to spend time with you!
Fatima is blushing hearing Zacs words she loves how he is making her feel. Noone has everrrrr made her feel this good she is shocked. So she wants to see exactly where his head is at.
Tima- So what are we doing, are we just vibing, chilling are you looking for more, or nothing at all you just want to see how this goes
Zac- Honest T I want it all, hell I could tell you exactly what I want and I'm ready for right now but I don't want to scare you away . But I definitely want you to be mine  , I want this to be just you and me no outsiders or entertaining anyone else . I want to see where this goes.
Tima- (smiling) well I don't scare easy so I can handle hearing whatever you're thinking and okay im open to that. I really like you so I would love to see where this goes . But Zac if I do this and open myself up to you and you hurt me I swear I will end you so I need you to know this is what you want.
Zac- T I've been claiming you as mine and the future Mrs. Taylor before I even knew your name. You stuck with Me beautiful.
Tima- haha so you were serious. Welcome to death row huh
Zac- (laughs) FUCKING RIGHT! You thought I was playing ? From this day forth Zac better be the only man receiving pictures from Fatima , you mine now shawty.
Fatima thinking what did I just agree to and am I sure I'm ready for this, I don't want to have to kill this fine ass man please don't let him play with me!
Ohhhh yea I've been meaning to ask you who was that nigga at the club that was grabbing on you?
Tima- I was hoping you forgot about that since it didn't come up. That was my delusional ass ex who I'm pretty sure is stalking me, trying to get me back
Zac- So what's the story there and why do you think he's stalking you ?
Fatima gives Zac her full background with Ian and also tells him about what happened in the shower after they met at the gym.
Zac- (heated) this nigga really had a knife at your back with his fucking hands on you while you were naked.

Fatima nods, it's not to late to get out of this , she says looking down

Zac- all that nigga put you through and the fact that you are even here sitting with me willing to give me a chance speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Most people hell not just women I mean people would have let that break them and look at you. You're hands down the most beautiful,  sexiest, smartest and goofiest woman I have been blessed with the pleasure of knowing. You didn't let him keep you in that box and control who you became.

Fatima crying at this point, just hearing how Zac sees her is breaking her because she never thought she would be this person again

Fatima- Thank you for saying that I really needed to hear that because I wasn't this person 6 months ago, he did break me and I had to rebuild myself it took a lot of therapy and praying and grace to bring me here. That night at the club actually tipped the scales for me because it was mu first time seeing him since everything went down and I thought it would break me to see him again but it only irritated me and made me want to live my life more and honestly he was weak as fuck those little licks never phased me hell me and my cousin used to put eachother in the hospital growing up when we would fight he hits like a child. She says laughing a bit

Zac makes a mental note that  her and her cousin is obvious crazy because what kind of kids was putting eachother in the hospital but he'll save that for another day.

Zac- Well I'm thankful I met you when I did and that you are so open to giving me a chance because you are the fist woman that has made me want anything or made me feel anything in a long time hell you're actually the first woman I've kissed in a long time.

Tima- Really nigga? I already like you, you don't have to lie to me

Zac- I'm serious I'm not saying I don't fuck around or make sure I have my needs met but I don't kiss those bitches in the mouth and I don't put my mouth on those bitches period. After me and my ex broke it off I really closed myself off to the idea of love and the idea of intimacy and a relationship until I met you....

Tima- Damn that's insane I've never heard of no shit like that. And bitches was letting you hit without kissing them or eating they pussy. Nigga that's required with me it's called reciprocity. Your ex must have really did a number on you, so what's the story there. She had to really hurt you to make you close yourself off to love completely.

Zac licks his lips as Fatima is saying that kissing and head is required for him to be intimate with her thinking " Hell if it wasn't required you gone get this work." It's a reason why I stopped bitches always start to go crazy when he give them the full experience so he been playing it safe but he planned on kissing and licking every part of her body and there is no way he was using a condom because he wanted to feel all of her
Zac- (explains what happened) I know it sounds like I'm being a hypocrit and That I was wrong for cheating but that fucked with me because I actually changed like she was it for me I knew once I got my shit together we would get married and have a bunch of babies and have a beautiful life together and she would finially stop talking down on me and feel like i was worth something but she pretty much spit in my face and the fact that she was doing it in the home we shared together knowing I was coming at some point I felt like she was playing in my face and I knew that if I wouldve stayed and fought for her I would've been in jail and she was no longer worth that for me. So I just turnt that shit off and didn't turn it back on til I saw you, well actually you turnt it on it was completely out of my control.

It broke Fatima heart a little bit to hear that Zac felt like he was worthless and that he was trying to prove to his ext that he was worth something and that he deserved her love.

Tima-First off Zac I need you to understand this. Your worth is not based off of what anyone else thinks of you, only you I don't care how many mistakes you made nobody should make you feel like you don't deserve love or like you're worthless. I can already see how special you are and I've only known you a week. She was basing that off of what you can give her and that means it was doomed from the start. I hate that happened to you and yea it is a bit hypocritical but I get it.
But know this CHEATING will not be tolerated over here. If you ever feel like I'm not enough or temptation is getting to thick talk to me or just let me go.
Zac had to fight his tears hearing Fatima say that to him because she was so different from every other woman he has encountered including his own mother. He thought he wasn't shit hell he still don't think he worth anything but she makes him want to rise up and meet her at her worth because he know she deserves better than him but he made up his mind in that moment to be the better that she deserves.