"Glad you know, but nah. I'ma gonna get high asf and eat a lot den go to bed. Best birthday ever right dere." Nazir mumbled with seriousness.

Nazir definitely didn't want to celebrate his birthday, for three reasons.

One, he hated his birthday. Two, he felt like they were pointless, and three because his last birthday was a completely disappointment and placed him a horrible shock.

His last birthday scarred him for the rest of his years, he still haven't recovered or moved on from that incident.

He rather not even bring up a damn birthday.

Lo smacked his lips softly, not believing a word of the smaller's mouth. "Mane, you neva know your dukes might do sumthang for you, Nana." Shiloh said.

His mother knew better than to do something for him, she knew he wasn't the one for all that.

Nazir only liked to be alone and sleep, that was the only thing that he enjoyed in his life.

Nazir had very bad anxiety about going in public, He felt like he was socially awkward and distant, he didn't like going out to go anywhere.

Although he didn't look like he had anxiety but he had a horrible case of anxiety, to the point where he stopped going to didn't go to a physical school.

He did online school, instead of going to a school because so he didn't have any more time to put up with drama that Highschool came with.

Plus he didn't have time for putting his hands on other kids, he didn't want to go to court again or do community services again.

"Nah, she ain't going to." The smaller muttered.

Him and Lo began to hear a bit of commotion on the next aisle, they looked at each other then laughed at each other, Nazir got pushed lightly by Shiloh, "It's your turn, twin." Lo grinned a bit at the smaller.

"I can't— You can, remember we workin' on self advocacy Nana." Shiloh cut the younger in who pouted and crossed his arms against his chest.

"Go 'head, pretty." Lo chuckled.

"Man fuck you." Nana rolled his eyes then walked towards the next aisle over.

His brown orbs fell onto the two tallers who looked around his age group but they seemed to be bickering over something that spilled on the floor.

"Artist, why the fuck would you throw tha juice to me!?" One of them yelled at the other who laughed at him which Nazir assumed was Artist.

The teen 'Artist' had evenly two-toned plump lips, he had chin hair and a bit of hair above his top lip, his skin was very clear and he had a baby face, diamond studs in both of his ears.

He had a lanky but very athletic physique and he didn't look over sixteen or seventeen but he was tall as hell, he had to be 6 feet while Nana was 5'7, the teen's honey-brown orbs were a bit reddish but they were very pretty in Nana's opinion.

The teenager had shoulder-length Locs that looked newly done and visible neck tattoo, it looked like it said '𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍'.

He wore a Givenchy windbreaker with black Amiri's jeans and Alexander Mcqueens on his feet, a black diamond chain was clasped around the teen's neck.

Nazir couldn't lie this teen was very attractive to the eyes.

"Du', why you ain't catch it?" The teen chuckled, "Bitch I got shit already in my possession, how was I going to catch it, tell me dickhead?!" The dude who looked older snapped on the other.

Nazir stood there confused, rubbing the back of his neck and staring at them with a blank stare, "Fuck y'all doin'?" Nazir snarled at them.

The two dudes didn't hesitate to turn their heads, the light-skin teen just stared at him with a embarrassed look on his face while the taller's low honey-brown orbs wander down the smaller's body then he slowly mugged the worker.