Mistaken - Soukoku

Start from the beginning

"Correct but Gin never done something like this so Chuuya will be helping"

"WHAT!?!"
"EXCUSE ME?"

Looks went to the two at the hostility. Chuuya took a breath sitting back down hands crossed as Dazai scratched his head grumbling. They haven't produced music together in such a long time...

"Okay, what the hell was that?" Yosano spoke "you two are always comfortable and welcoming with each other until a degree since we are rival companies and now.. now that music is involved..."

"Not like that. Our taste in music is just different"

"Lier" atsushi got his face slammed into the desk "...."

"Regardless" Dazai ignored the looks "We just wasn't expecting it"

"I never been more scared in my entire life" Akutagawa stared at the tiger "I don't think this is a good idea. He got anger issues just as bad as Chuuya"

"I'm strick and don't need anger management like the shortie" Dazai sent leaving "discuss whatever you like, I am done. I'm not disobeying so don't be mistaken"

"Dazai-san" Atsushu put his head up rubbing his nose "Why must you be like this?"

"Why must you snoop?"

"That did not just come out of you"

"Stop!" Kyouka huffed "We need to have a meeting! You two are being so not you it's not even funny!"

"I am perfectly fine" They both spoke "You are mistaken"

"You both just spoke together" Ranpo hums "You guys are such liers I swear... You two follow me"

"Not you too" Dazai groaned leaving out first "what do I do to deserve this?"

"Ranpo, if it isn't anything private please let me know"

"Sure thing president! Continue with the meeting! Kyouka I will settle them so be my witness in this meeting"

"Thank you, Ranpo-san. I will"

'Atsushi must of caught him practicing or something... He is a smart kid'

"Oh wait! You! Come!"

"What?"

"You two seem to also have issues that you are trying to cover up" Chuuya stood up instantly knowing what he meant "Knew it"

"Shut it... Why I have to be involved in this damn theropy session"

"Better that way; It may also help with the partnership"

————————

"I can't believe you got caught"

"Shut up slug. This is why you can't grow"

"HUHH!?! THE GAPPING FISH WANTS TO GET PUNCHED?"

Akutagawa and Atsushi just stood their awkwardly as they argued. This was classified as normal but they aren't used to it yet. That talk about keeping it between them...

"They are worst then us"

"Yeah" Aku scoffed "They really are"

"I'm still surprised they know each other... Not that surprised but.."

"Isn't our business what history they have. We were told certain things and that's it... I only knew cause he trained me younger and I went with Chuuya"

"Hmm... MusiArt is just complicated"

"I know. You exist"

"... Your no eyebrow emo ass can't be talking" Atsushi went doging the guitar swing "HEY HEY HEY!"

"AKU! NO!" Chuuya yelled as Atsushu hid behind Dazai "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO TRYING TO RIP EACH OTHER HEAD OFF ANYTIME WE LOOK AWAY-"

"There's a thing called words and MusiArt Battles for that" Dazai sighs "I don't understand..."

"You two literally fight all the time"

"No. Chibi attacks me"

"Cause you throw insults" Atsushi sighs "We are never gonna get anything done"

"Don't worry kid, we will. As much as we argue and such, we all love music" Chuuya got a smile "See? You agree"

"Aww, chibi so cute" Dazai went holding the male who went hissing at him "Now now!"

"Dazai-san" Akutagawa holded the book out to them "Is this a song for the collab?"

"Not really... Just was bored. The next page has it"

"Let me see that" Chuuya was given the book not even fighting the slender figure off anymore "... This is funny"

"Oh hush you... It's called Setting Sun for a reason"

Chuuya rubbed through osamu hair singing it softly. The younger ones instantly enjoyed the calming tune as the environment changed around; sparkles and his aura consuming around making things float. A stage aura or simply an art, the phenomenon of an MusiArtist when in performing... Definitely fit the lyrics and the feeling behind it-

"Amazing mistake as always"

"Thank you Chibi"

"Mhm" The environment when slowly disappearing back to the regular studio "Now this song... Still bit choppy which is understandable but definitely fits their vibe"

"Mhmm... I wanted them to finish it up since it's their collab"

"Sounds good to me. I was gonna write something like this and make them finish it up too" Atsushi took the book "Since we are just the mentors here and to help with instruments and such, You two will work together to fix that song up. He gave you alot of room for freedom and even giving you an idea box"

"Right! We will get it done as much as we can then"

"Good. It should reflect not only you guys as a duo and artist but our companies but I don't need to tell you guys that"

"Dazai-san really adores you" Atsushi giggled at him sleeping in the gingers neck "Never have been so relaxed"

"You must be mistaken... We are nothing more then friendly enemies"

"Right" His smile didn't leave his face as Aku smiled a bit too "How could I be so mistaken?"

The end!

(Sorry for mistakes)