Chapter 43

Sarah POV

he ripped my pants of getting off me kneeling at my feet. I kicked my feet and banged my hands against the bed when he grabbed my foot slammed it down. "get off me!!!!" I yelled desperatly trying to move again when he scooted up and sat on my stomach. I moved my body side to side when he lifted his hand and slapped me across the face. "ENOUGH" he yelled. 

My check burned and tears came so fast falling before I could blink. My heartbeat went faster and I couldn't get words out. Brayden looked at me then ripped my pants off standing at the edge of the bed. He climbed back on top of me and Then he started to unbuckle his belt when his phone rang from the nightstand. He rolled his eyes and let out a grunt. 

He rolled off the bed and standing on the side of it over me he pulled his pants back up and then bent down over to my face and pressed his hand against my mouth holding it shut hard. My eyes widen he said "don't say a word" i nodded my head in fear then he let go and answered the phone. "What is it?" he said irritated. I could hear the other person on the phone speak but couldn't hear what he was saying. Brayden was looking at me and i tried to not make direct eye contact with him. It was almost silent as he was listening. 

Brayden turned around when took my chances and screamed "help!!! Help me i have been kidnapped!!!!---" brayden shot a look at me and said "im sorry let me put you on hold" Before he put down the phone I tried screaming louder "my name is sarah!!! I am being held hostage!!!!!" brayden quickly put the phone on hold and ran into the closet. I still screamed and kicked and banged my arms against the head rest. He came rushing back towards me with a black bandanna in his hand and reached his arm for my mouth. I shook my head side to side and kicked and screamed. He grunted again and grabbed my chin and shoved the bandana in my mouth. My scream turned into a quiet muffle. my eyes watered and he picked up his phone again. 

"sorry about that. yes everything is fine." he looked down back at me and wiped a tear off my check that slipped. I tried screaming as loud as i could but i could barely hear myself. After a couple minutes brayden hung up the phone and put it down. "now where was i" He took out the bandana from my mouth and i yelled "you fucking son of a bitch!!!" i wanted to say more but brayden laid the bandana across my mouth and tied it in the back of my head making me bite it. "now it's quiet" he said as he pulled down his pants and then boxers. I lifted my head up on the pillow

he grabbed my leg and pulled them on top of his shoulders over his head and kneeled on the bed. with a thrust he pushed it in hard making me moan but not loud cause of the bandanna shoved in my mouth. he continued and i kept trying to let out screams but they were to quiet. Brayden laughed as he kept going. 

*****

when he finished he took out the bandana and untied my arms. I got up off the bed and he grabbed my wrist pulling me back. I looked at him then asked "may i use the bathroom!?" he let go and nodded to walked to the bathroom  rolling my eyes and shut the door. Immediate tears flowed down and i slid down the door sitting down against it. I held my wrist and thought for a second. I looked back down at it. Slowly i took my thumb nail and pressed my nail into it holding for a couple seconds there then moving it around repeating. It took away the mental pain I had and refocused it to physical making it not hurt as much. I stopped crying and kept pushing my nail into my wrist. When it was red i stopped and got up.