Chapter 20

Sarah POV

The meeting was so long and it felt like it was gonna go on forever. After about 3 hours of sitting and not being able to talk hence being muffled, everyone left as some shook hands and other simply nodded there heads. When everyone left brayden uncuffed me with a key he pulled out of his pocket. 

I stood up immediately  and ripped the bandanna off it still hanging around my neck. I leaned over the table and caught my breath gasping for air. I fixed my hair and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I turned around seeing brayden was standing there right behind me

i pushed him and he stumbled only two steps back. he looked me right in my eyes "I have the right to say whatever I fucking want especially if it is about me" I say to him mad then ever. I walk away but he grabbed my arm from behind and said "not in my house you don't."

I pull my arm out of his hand and I walked out the door not looking back. i storm of outside somewhere to get some air. 

FAST FORWARD BACK TO THE PARTY SCENE

Mario POV

I am Mario Kei,  a mafia boss.Other then Mr. Omega I'm considered One of the best mafia boss ever. In fact Mr. Omega and I were best friends when we were little but both decided to grow our own mafia. He taught me all I know. You could say were no longer bffs cause brayden always thought his mafia is the best gang and we always have fought about it ever since.

 I was invited to Mr. Omega's pool party, and normally I would go  every year to be polite and every year there is a bunch of hot girls there and Of course I love the attention and I always do one nighters but none of them are more then that. Every girl I have been with is never special and my heart longs for that one to come

I was dancing at the club like usual with my paparazzi (as always) until I saw her. There was this beautiful girl dancing like no one was watching on the stage pole. She defiantly had experience. She was so  perfect. she was the one I wanted to marry. "hey who is that?" I ask one of my bodyguards, lucas. "her name is Sarah and she is Mr. Omegas date tonight" he said 

"  date you say? well he can have her as a date, but I must have her as my wife" I say buttoning up my tux and fixing my hair. "Sir, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Your dealing with Mr. Omega" He said with a concerned look. 

"please I can deal with him but you gonna deal with me in a minute if you don't move" I say as I walk towards Sarah past him. "hello young lady" I say with a smile. "hey"she said like an angel . "you were brilliant up there. I'm Mr. Kei but you can call me Mario." I say winking and kissing her hand. 

"hi I'm Sarah and thank you." she said blushing. "so how did you learn that?" I asked 

"Oh uh the dancing um I don't know I guess it came to me. Long story you know " She said nervously laughing. 

"I have a feeling that not true from what I saw" I said taking another sip of my drink and locking eyecontact. 

"uh well surprise it is" she said again with a giggle looking away. I liked how i made her nervous 

"well maybe you can tell me that story sometime?" I asked as I grabbed another drink that was passing by a waitress. she laughed nervously. "ya maybe. Uh I should go, but nice meeting you Mr. Kei" She said "please call me Mario" i say "sorry mario" she said back as she was walked away to leave with Mr. Omega's bodyguard following. 

"until we me again my love...until we meet again"  I said softly finishing my drink and leaving to my car home.