Chapter 12

Sarah POV

_+_+_+_+_

After the garden thing brayden has been gentle and nice to me and I always am with him 24/7. It has been a few weeks now but I think he is starting to trust me a bit more. 

I woke up and it was already noon! wow did I really sleep in that long? . Groaning I get up and get out of bed to head downstairs to meet Brayden in the living room with alec and eric. I walk in and alec teases "Oh theirs the sleeping beauty" Brayden pushes him playfully and gets up grabbing me behind the waist. "Hey so today there is this annual  pool party going on at one of my country clubs. Would you like to go?" he asks looking in my eyes begging me to say yes. yawning I said "fine" 

"Yes!!!" brayden says "It is in a hour so when your done get dressed then we'll go" 

It has been a long time since I have gone out so I was thrilled to get out of the house. "OK" i say as I run back upstairs to get dressed after I finished by breakfast.

I try on a black thong Brayden wanted me to wear but I thought it showed to much so I decided to put on a different one. 

I liked this one and put on a pair of denim shorts on with it and headed downstairs

I liked this one and put on a pair of denim shorts on with it and headed downstairs. "Hey sexy" brayden says grabbing my hand as we walk towards the car. Rolling my eyes "don't call me that" i grunted as I get in and scooting to the very back seat away from him.

We get there and the pool is absolutely huge. it had diving boards, a hot tub, and there was lots of people there drinking and partying. Plus there was even a bar AND stripper poles! It looked like fun. We walk in and are greeted by some people and brayden walks me over to the buffet table. I wasn't really hungry but I grabbed a small salad and a cookie. 

We sat down and brayden was holding me by the waist the whole time. It was really annoying and I couldn't get him off me. When I finished my food I got up "I'm going to go to the pool"I said. Leaving brayden finally. 

Brayden POV

I didn't want Sarah to be out of my reach but I wanted her to have fun so I let her go into the pool. "So how is she?" my cousin Pedro asked. "Uh well she is getting there I think um but she is trouble" I say turning to look at her diving in the pool from the board. "she sure looks like trouble" Pedro says

Sarah POV

After I jumped in a couple times and swam I wanted a drink. I put my shorts back on and dried my hair the best I could with a towel. Sneaking into the party and reaching the bar. "One margarita please" I ask the bartender. 

I know i'm not supposed to drink but i'm 18 so it close enough and it will only be one right ? he hands me a turquoise drink and I head over to a group of girls which I get along well with and we dance together. We had a blast and a ton of drinks!

Soon a group surrounds us as we twerk and dance with each other and I decide this is the perfect time to show of my moves. I head over to the pole that is on a small stage and start doing my thang. I felt me again. The crowd went crazy, I was about to get off the stage heading to the bar when I felt someone grab my arm and it was brayden 

"what are you doing!" he said. "Well i was dancing of course the people love me" I say trying to get out of his reach but he was holding my hand still. I manage to grab a shot from one of the servers walking around and i shot it. "OK sarah that is enough your drunk and i'm taking you home now" he said sternly

Dragging me out of the party and into the car he kept hold of my hand. I thought we were past this?  On the ride home he pulled me on his lap and i fell asleep drained. 

_+_+_+_+

the next morning i woke up on the bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Feeling someone grab my hair to hold it back it was brayden. getting up and flushing it, Brayden picked me up and put me back on the bed where i scrunched up in a ball and closed my eyes feeling like shit. I'm never drinking again.  Brayden tucked me in and left.