Chapter 21

Mario POV

When I got home after the party, I couldn't sleep. Just thinking of Sarah gave me butterflies. I needed her ,but how am I going to get her out of Braydens hands. I know he has a ton of bodyguards but only a couple work at his house. I was up all night planning for a way to get the  my love of my life. 

-0-0-0-

the next morning it was 5 am and I called in a early meeting. All of my bodyguards came and I went over the plan. I said to Mitch who is the smartest bodyguard I have, "Mitch figure out how to hack into their security so we know where they are" he nodded and got to it.

 "you 5 are going to me get Sarah in the van and Carlos your the driver. The rest of you will be protection. Throughout the next couple weeks or even months we will watch carefully and then go when it's the right time" I said leaving the room ending the meeting. 

FLASH BACK OVER

 (Back to present)

Sarah POV

I ran out into the garden to get air and thankfully Thomas who is my normal body guard wasn't there watching me. I walk down the pebbled path to my favorite spot where the giant fountain is with the small stone bench. 

I like the fountain and also the fact that no one can see me from the mansion due to the tall hedges. I pick up a pebble and throw it in the fountain "aaahhhhggg!!!" I yell.

  that felt nice to let out I sat on the bench and closed my eyes taking deep breaths trying to calm down. in....out....in....out ....much better I opened my eyes when I heard a  noise behind me. I turn around quickly but saw nothing maybe it was a bunny or something 

ignoring it I turned and faced the fountain and closed my eyes again relaxing. My hand held tightly under the bench feeling to warm sun on my back. suddenly I felt a   hand over my mouth from behind and a cloth was against my mouth covering my scream.

 i opened my eyes  immediately and started to kick and fight and try to scream but no one could see me from the mansion and the person was holding me by the neck in a choke hold tightly against his chest. 

I started to get tired after a minute and everything faded to black. 

FLASHBACK AGAIN 

Mario POV

"sir look at this Sarah is in the garden ALONE" Mitch said. I ran over and looked at his computer "no one can see her from the house. Sir now is our chance" he said softly. "so let's go!" i yelled grabbing a gun and my jacket. i finally am going to be with my wife after waiting a few months. all my men went into their cars ready for our plan and we headed off. 

We got there and we slowly walked through the garden trying not to make a sound Hiding behind a hedge we could see Sarah sitting on a bench. My strongest bodyguard Lucas was going to be the one to gag Sarah and peter who was with us along with 2 other bodyguards who had ropes and ductape. Peter was the doctor if anything happened. He pulled out medicine to help and the bandanna,pouring medicine on the bandanna he handed it to Lucas. 

Lucas got up and walked toward Sarah. He stepped on some pebbles and quickly hid behind a tree that was nearby when Sarah turned around when he got close to her I held my breath that this would work. 

She fought and fought all she could when Lucas tried to hold her still Sarah got out of his grasp before he could gag her and she ran toward the mansion. Lucas went after her and pulled her back she clutched onto the the stone fountain. 

She let go and Lucas had her in a choke hold with the gag up to her face. she was hitting a kicking and moving her face but Lucas  gagged her making her fall asleep. 

. He signaled for us to come help and we all ran toward them. Sarah was out cold and Lucas was sweating. He took out the gag and took deep breaths while the 2 bodyguards picked her up, carrying her legs and the other with her arms and carried her to the van. 

We got in the van and quickly drove off. I sat near the window and the two bodyguards sat in the next two seats next to me in a line, laying her  across all our laps on her back as the 2 bodyguards tied her arms  and   feet. her head was on my lap and I got the ductape out. 

Ripping off a piece I place it over her mouth in case she woke up and rubbed her cheek and played with her hair the whole rest of the ride. She was mine at long last.