"What! No way she's going there. Don't you know how crazy the royal family is? How can you ask him to let her work there?" She started to scold him while he laughed.

"Is it because you also want to work there with her? Okay, I'll talk with King about it." Our both faces showed 'are you even serious' look but he didn't cared at all. "Now don't ask me more questions, I'm already exhausthed, now give me something to eat" he said before going inside the house while we both looked at each-other emotionlessly.

Next Day-
I got up early because of my irritating elder brother. Ahhh! My sister was better than him, at least she was not as dumb as him.

"What!?" I asked annoyingly.

"Get ready I'm taking you to the royal palace. And I-jun is also going" I whined while he kept pulling me away , not letting me to complete my sleep.

I & I-jun both wore something suitable as my brother said.

I-jun:

Myeong:

Myeong:

We both sat behind my brother's horse

We both sat behind my brother's horse. This was the first time I'm experiencing abour riding horse. Though I'm getting a little dirty thoughts as well, and was blushing too. I-jun asked me about that so I just said nothing.

"Here we're!" We're now infront of a bigass palace. Woahhh! it's really is huge & also beautiful. I don't know how much time it took to build. (I actually didn't got a perfect picture to explain my imagination) "so I'm going" he said while we both gave him furrowed eyes.

"What do you mean by you're going? We don't know anything about this huge! Place" I said while I-jun also nodded in agreement.

"I also heared that there's pool,playing ground, and many more things inside it. How are we supposed to go insi--"

"Ask anyone whom you'll see while going inside" he said before going away with his horse while we were yelling his name. This guy seriously.......

We both looked at each-other before sighing. We started to take steps towards the hall. We were now walking through the hall. It was first time for me to experience something like this, cause I'm not much a traditional lover.

 It was first time for me to experience something like this, cause I'm not much a traditional lover

"How long do we need to walk!!" I said sitting down while I-jun looked at me with irritating eyes.

"You didn't even walked for 4minutes and you're already tired?"

"Why no one here in this hole whom we ca--" before I can continue I saw the same guy from my dad's meat shop & from the bar who took me to who knows where after I passed out.

He was going somewhere. He might be a worker here. I thought to myself before thinking about calling him.

"Heyyyy!!!! Meat shop guy!" I screamed my lungs out while the guy didn't even spared me a glare. I-jun immediately covered my mouth.

"Are you insane? Whom are you calling here like that? Do you know how much strict the king & the people here is? They'll not take it as a good thing" she said alerting me and what she said wasn't wrong at all. As I know people who belong or work in royal family are so much sensitive. I scratched my nape before nodding sheepilessly.

I-jun held my hand and pulled me making me stand. "Now let's go. I'll decide where to go or not" she said and I also started to walk behind her like a pet dog.

We were walking until we saw a guy sitting on a big window while admiring something. I thought to tell I-jun to not disturb him but it's late.

She fake coughed catching his attention while I mentally face palmed myself.

"What?" The guy said not irritatedly but softly.

The guy was handsome, much handsome. He have a angelic aura with a seductive smile. His eyes were not so perfect but enough for a girl melt at those stare. Me & I-jun both gulped at his beauty.

"I've never seen these beautifuls here.....are you new?" He asked his voice was soft yet melodic. I noticed him eyeing us before smilling and cupping his own face.

"Um...y-yes we're new" I can hear I-jun getting fluttered , she pulled me to talk to him and went behind herself.

I was also nervous as fuck but still managed to speak.

"W-we're new working ladies here. But we don't know anything about this place. Can you please lead us the path to go?" He gave us a surprised look. Before thinking something.

"It's the first time.." he muttered something which we can't hear. "You guys aren't forced to work here right?" We both slowly nodded as 'no'. While he scratched his back before telling us to follow him.

His behaviour is so weird......