☆Chapter 28☆

A/n - Yoongi held y/n's hand as she slept after crying in his arms for about an hour...she was truly scared by the horrifying sounds...There everyone stood as jin gave her some medicine because of her high temperature and jisoo placed a piece of wet cloth on her forehead .Thankfully guest rooms are soundproof ..so cho hee didn't wake up.

Taehyung- Hyung...the guards are saying that someone had entered..without the permit and was found with weapons.

Jennie- He is in the basement..now

Namjoon- I will go check on him-

Yoongi- Don't namjoon...We all will together but right now y/nshii need us.

A/n - Namjoon sigh but nods..he gets what yoongi meant.

Namjoon- I will tell them to shift him to our chamber...

A/n - The whole night jungkook remained with y/n...he was concerned...

The next morning -

A/n - Y/n slowly opened her eyes..rubbing them for a clear vision...she sat on the bed...suddenly all the memories of last night came to her mind...she quickly got up run towards the door not noticing someone sleeping soundlessly who was pushed hard as y/n got up.

Jungkook pov- I was sleeping peacefully until i heard a loud bang..i opened my eyes to see, i was on the GROUND, OUCH my head- wait y/n ? I quickly got up , y/n was not here..

A/n - Jungkook quickly ran out but stoped when he saw y/n walking towards the door shivering..he quickly ran towards her and softly held her arm..

Jungkook- Y/n are you alright-

Y/n - O-oppa are they h-here ?

Jungkook - Who y/n ?

A/n - Y/n worriedly looked out of the window , as she walked backwards from the door, the memories which she wanted to erase , came back.Those hurtful words , the torture and pain she went through , which only she was aware of .She quickly hugged jungkook , trying to control her tears, but she couldn't . She has been told several times to "move on " or "get over" from her trauma , but people couldn't understand that she couldn't, so she taught herself to carry it along.But isn't she just a young girl , who went through all this at a young age .But now she had her siblings , who love her to bits.

Y/n - O-oppa they will take me a-away 

Jungkook pov- About whom was y/n talking ? Jungkook it is not the correct time to ask her about it...try calming her down.

Jungkook- Y/nshi...look at me 

A/n - Y/n was so stressed all she could her was those hurtful , stinging words. She wanted to disappear , that loneliness flooded in. Days she spent alone in an empty barren room .

Before she had a panic attack, Jungkook did everything in his power to keep her under control. He sat on the floor with Y/N in his arms, cupping her face with his hands. Y/N looked at him with her tear-filled eyes; jungkook didn't need any words to understand the amount of suffering she was experiencing. He tried to soothe her down by shushing her, but he realised he couldn't keep it up forever.

He quickly took out the phone from his pockets as he texted yoongi  and slowly slid his phone back up in his pocket, as he tried his best.

Within a few min yoongi arrived, everyone knew that nobody would text yoongi when he is sleeping unless it was something super important...with the exception of Jhope. who was a goof ball , who loved filling his hyung's (yoongi's) chat box with softy memes .

Yoongi huriedly walked over to jungkook...looking at y/n, he understand what was happening he went through this pain years ago...why do you think yoongi is a little too reserved? He quickly sat down as he tried to turn y/n into his direction...She refused before she saw his face, Her soft pink pouty lips were swollen, her cheeks were coloured in bright red .