24

"Oppa, unnie!! Why are you going? I will miss you guys." You pouted holding Aeri's hand, who was standing with her luggage. They both were going to US, as Yoongi had some important work. "Y/n, i know, i will miss you too. But we have to go and i promise you that we'll come back before your delivery." She patted your head but you shook your head.

"No unnie!! Don't go please. I will be all alone." You were about to continue when Jungkook, interrupted. "But y/n, i will be here with you." You heard him but ignored him. "Unnie!! Don't gooo!!" You eyes brimmed with tears. "Hey!! Don't cry y/n. It's not good for your health." Jungkook panicked as he side hugged you. "Then told them to not goo!!" You cried in his embrace making their eyes softened.

"Y/n~ah!! If you'll cry like this then how will we go?" He stated softly.

"Ok i promise you that we'll try to come back as soon as possible. Now happy?" He stated as you looked at him. "Really?" You gave him your doe eye and he nodded. "Yes!! I will try to finish my work as soon as possible and then we'll come back." He repeated.

You thought for a second before giving a slight nod, as they broke into a big smile. "Good!! Hyung, you should go now. It's already the time." Jungkook said as he hugged them. "Bye y/n, take care of yourself. Yeah?" Aeri hugged you and you hugged her back. "yeah!!" You nodded and after bidding goodbye they left for airport.

You came back to living room with a sad face because you're really going to miss Aeri so much and now when Jungkook will go to work, you're gonna be all alone. He noticed your face as he cupped you cheeks. "Y/n, don't be sad. They will come back soon, yeah?" He smiled while you just simply nodded. "Ok let's go!!!" He suddenly stood up, making you looked at him.

"Where?" You frowned. "To ice-cream parlour." He said and your sad face turned into a happy one. "Icecream?" You asked with a big grin and he nodded. He knew how much of a big foodie you were. "Yess!! Now let's go." He smiled as you quickly stood up and was about to ran upstairs, when he shouted. "NOO!! Y/N!! Don't run. Be careful." You stopped and escaped a big sigh.

Yess!! After knowing about your pregnancy. Your husband, become overprotective. He didn't even let you go up or down stairs without holding his hands. You sometimes found it so annoying and had yelled at him many times because of your continuous mood swings but that didn't affected him a bit as he's still overprotective.

He made his way towards you and held your hand. "Let's go." He smiled and you both went to your room. "Y/n?" He called and you turned to him. "Yeah?" "How about we shift downstairs?" He asked making you raised your eye brows. "and why thou?" You asked as he made his way to you and pulled you closer to himself while your hand went around his neck and you both stood in that position.

"See it's your 4th month and after few more days, your baby bump will grow more and will cause more problem for you to always go up and down. Right? That's why we should shift to downstair's room." He smiled and it took you some time to process his words. Well I must say!! This man is sure so far-sighted. You sighed.

"Yeah sure." You nodded knowing their was no use of arguing with him because no matter what you say, he's gonna do what he thinks is right when it comes to you and the baby. "Great!! Then we are gonna shift downstairs tomorrow." He kissed your cheeks making you blushed. "OMG!! Did i made you flustered?" He teased and making you hide your face in the crook of his neck.

"Oh my god y/n!! Stop being so adorable." He whined and you laughed at his reaction. "Ok now let's go." He stated, you nodded and went to change. After getting ready, you came back and saw Jungkook already waiting for you. "Let's go." You said making him looked at you. "Are you going like this?" He gave you a disbelief look, making you confused.

"Yes. Why? Is there any problem in this?" You looked at yourself and everything seemed fine. You're wearing an oversized t-shirt and jeans, which looked okay to you. "Baby, it's cold outside. You should wear something woolen." He caressed your cheeks softly.

"But Jungkook, it's not even that cold." You pouted. "It is. Now go and wear a hoodie or something." He stated as you pfted and went to wear a hoodie and you both went to icecream parlour.

Next day.

It was Sunday, and you both were chilling at home. Suddenly the doorbell rang. You're about to go and opened it when Jungkook stopped you. "No, wait here. I will go and check." He went to opened the door and a women in her early 50s came inside. You frowned and looked at Jungkook.

"Who's she?" You asked. "Y/n, she's Mrs. Lee and from now on she'll cook for us." He said with a smile, making your eyes widened. Cooking?!! Wow!! Only this was left. You smiled at the women which she returned. You made your way to him and whispered in his ears. "Yah!! But you don't have to do this. I can cook for us."

"No y/n. I don't want you to do any type of work. So you better just eat and rest." He said stubbornly. "But Jungk---" "Noo!!" He cut you off. "But kook i ca---" " I said noo!!" He again cut you off making you really pissed this time. "Fine, do whatever you want." You said and went directly to your room, stomping your feet away. He glanced at the women, who was looking at him cluelessly.

"You can come from tomorrow." He smiled at her as she bowed and left. On the other hand, you were sitting on the bed, blabbering gods know what. "What he thinks of me? Disable? For god's sake, i have two damn hands. Off course i can cook for us but this bij doesn't even let me do anything. Jeon Jungkook!!" You yelled angrily when suddenly, your bedroom's door got opened. You knew it was him, so you decided to ignore him.

He sat beside you but you looked away. "Baby~~" he said cutely but you ignored him. "Are you angry at me?" He cupped your cheeks but again you didn't said anything, making him sighed. "Y/n, I just did this for you. Because I don't want you to ha--" "Yeah!! I know that you don't want to gave me any problem. But Jungkook!! I m tired. I'm tired of doing nothing. You literally don't let me do anything. Even if it's taking a glass of water or to going somewhere. Yeah!! I know I'm pregnant but that doesn't mean i can't do anything. FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP TREATING ME LIKE A BABY!!" You bursted out at him, saying whatever came in your mind. You finally looked at him, and found him looking down. Soon he looked up at you and smiled sadly, making you regretted all your words.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted this way. Actually y/n, you know this is so new to me. That's why I thought of not giving you any type of stress." He said slowly with a smile that made your heart clutched, making your eyes softened. "Koo--" "It's ok." He smiled, caressing your cheeks, making you more guilty and he left the room.

"Fckk!!! Fckk my mood swings." You quickly stood up from the bed and followed him outside. You looked in the living room but he wasn't there. You made your way to the library but he wasn't there too. You're about to go from there, when you eyes fell on the balcony and there you saw him standing, resting his hand on the railing. Glancing at this expression less face you knew you messed up, making you cursed at yourself in every language. "Fckk you y/n. You made him sad. He was just trying to take a good care of you. You...aghhh!!"

You slowly made your way to him and back hugged him. He flinched by the sudden touch, but soon realised it was you. "Y/n?" He turned to you and found you looking at the ground. "What are you doing here?" He asked as you poked his stomach with your index finger. "What?" He was confused.

You finally looked at him, with a pout as you hugged his waist and looked up at him. "I'm sorry kookoo. I didn't mean anything. It was just my mood swings, i swear. I really didn't mean anything, infact I love when you treat me like this. Please don't be sad. You can yell at me if you want. But please don't be mad at me." You said with little tears in your eyes. He looked at you for some seconds before breaking into a big smile.

"Godd!! I was never mad at you y/n. I can understand that you're having mood swings, that's why I just went out from the room. And my godd!! Stop looking so adorable." He pulled your cheeks and kissed your forehead. "Really?" You asked. "Yeah baby." He nodded with a smile making you smiled too. "I love you so much." You hugged him tightly. "I love you more y/n." He hugged you back.

"Ok now let's goo and eat something." You said and was about to go when he picked you up in bridal style. "Yahh" you were startled. "What?" He looked at you. You shook your head and sighed. "Nothing. Overprotective Jungkook is back." You mumbled to yourself and he made his way downstairs, with you in his arms.

To be continued.

Hope y'all like this. Will post the next part soon 💗