17

"Are you not going to office today?" You asked to your husband, who was sitting on the bed. "No!" He replied shortly, making you little sus as you squinted your eyes at him. "And why thou?" You asked. "Why? Do you have any problem with me staying at home?" He glared at you making you gulped as you laughed nervously and shook your head.

"Hahaha off course not. It just this very rare of you to not to go to work that's why I asked. Nothing else." You smiled and sat next to him. "So..." You looked at him. "So?" He raised his eye brows. "Uhm, then how about we go somewhere? You grinned but seeing his uninterested face, you scoffed internally.

"Forget it.. lemme just watch some k-drama." You pouted and was about to pick up your phone, but it started ringing. "Omg!! Tae!!" You happily picked up his call, putting it near your ears. Tsk!! Doesn't he have work rather than calling? Jungkook tsked, looking at you. "Omo!! Really? Wait I'm coming." You quickly stood up and was ready to leave the room when Jungkook stopped you.

"Wait- where are you going?" He asked as you turned to him, breaking into a big smile. "Tae is here." You replied before exiting the room. " But why? I thought i will spend some time with her." He pouted and let out an irritated breath and decided to follow you downstairs.

You opened the door and saw Taehyung standing at the door. "Taetae!! I missed you." You hugged him tightly as he did the same. "Come." You smiled and you both went inside. You saw Jungkook coming down as he glanced at Taehyung. "Jungkook? You didn't go to company today?" Taehyung asked as he nodded walking in the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Come, sit tae." You welcomed him and he sat on the couch next to you. You were sitting in between Taehyung and Jungkook. "I didn't expected you to be here. I thought you will be at office." Taehyung spoke making him looked at him. "Yeah. There wasn't much work at office today. So I thought of staying home... but you came." He said the last sentence to himself.

"Yah!! Taehyung~ah!! I'm getting bore in house. How about we go somewhere?" You whined tugging at his shirt. "Really? Then umm....how about Amusement Park? He looked at you. "Omg!! Yesss!! That's a great idea." You chirped happily, clapping your hands together.

"Great, then let's go and get ready. Jungkook you're coming with us right?" Taehyung looked at him. Off course, you think I will let you both go alone? NEVER. He scoffed internally. He was about to say yes, when you spoke, "He will not come, I already asked him." You pouted. "Oh Ok." Taehyung nodded. You're stood up to go upstairs but Jungkook spoke. "Wait- I will also come." He stood up, walking to you.

"But you denied, when I asked you earlier." You looked at him and he gave you a 'stfu' look. "But I never said, I will not go to Amusement Park, did I?" He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah but...tsk, fine let's go and get ready. The more people, the more fun." You smiled. Taehyung chuckled looking at you. "Well, you both really look cute together." He smiled making you blush.

"I-I should go now." You went upstairs with Jungkook following you. You went to your walk-in closet and changed to cute knee length dress. Wearing your sneakers, you did a light makeup and left your hair open. "Omg!! I'm really the sister of world wide handsome. No wonder why I have the hottest husband." You blinked your eyes cutely looking at your reflection in the mirror and finally went back to the room.

Y/n's dress.