11

It's been 1 month since you both got married and nothing much changed.

He's still cold, who never failed to make you annoyed. Everyday is like, he came home from the office, you both ate dinner with just a little bit of talk where only you're talking while he's just humming or nodding and then you both go back to sleep.

It was not like he never talk to you. You both did use to share some small conversation which was enough for you because you could understand that he wasn't ready to open up with you and you respected his decision.

But in this 1 month you sure grew feelings for him. You don't know how but yes you did.

"Finally...done." You smiled serving the breakfast you made with so much love.

Soon you heard the footsteps, coming to the kitchen.

"Good morning~~" You smiled brightly looking at your husband, who took his seat infront of you.

"Morning." You both greeted each other and ate your breakfast in silence as usual.

"I'm done." He stood up, ready to leave for work as you stood up with him.

You hugged him and kissed his cheeks before he left for work.

Yes!! You didn't know yourself how you got the courage of hugging and kissing him.

But it just you're now habitual of doing that and also, he didn't seeme like having problem or something.

"Drive safely and don't overwork. Bye~" You said as always and then he left.

You're doing the same routine for 1 month but in return you never got a hug back.

You sighed and put on smile thinking that maybe he still needed some time to open up with you.

You came back to the kitchen and did the dishes. Suddenly your phone started ringing. It was tae. You quickly picked up his call with big smile.

"Hey Tae!" You said excitedly.

"Y/nn!! How are you and why you never call me bij? I know you are married now but that doesn't mean you can forgot your taetae." He said with a sulking tone, making you giggled.

"Yah! I didn't forget you tae. Ok fine, let's meet today." You stated.

"Yess!! That's great!! Ok then be ready, I'm coming to pick you up." He said making you frowned.

"Now?" You asked.

"Yes now!! I missed you so much." He said with a pouty tone as you awed.

"Fine, I'll go and get ready then. See you later." You cut the call and ran to your room to get ready because to be honest you too missed him soo much.

After getting ready, you went downstairs and heard the door bell rang.

You opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there. Without thinking twice you jumped on him, hugging him like a koala as he hugged you back.

"Omg!! I missed you so much tae." You hugged him tightly.

"Don't lie, I know you didn't. Coz you're so busy with your husband." He pouted as you laughed.

"You're such a kid tae." You pulled his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah!! Ok let's goo." He held your hand and dragged you to his car and you both got in.

"So where should we go?" He asked.

"I don't know. How about first we go and eat something?" You said.

"But it's still morning y/n. Didn't you just have your breakfast?" He said.

"So what? I want to eat again, do you have any problem in that?" You gave him a cold look.