Taehyung flinched at the two arms wrapped around his neck but ended up with a small smile. He love to being hugged by Jungkook.

"I scared to the point of death. Why are you here?" Jungkook mumbled and his warm breath hit on Tae's shoulder making him to close his eyes.

"Just to get fresh air."Tae chuckled at the end.

"I thought that you left me."Jungkook said with his famous pout and Tae lightly smiled at him.

"Come inside. It's so cold out there."Jungkook said detaching himself from Tae.He turened back to go inside but got hold by Tae's words.

"I will never ever leave you but if you want me to leave I will never think twice."

The atmosphere suddenely got tensed as it is more like a warning. They never thought they may be ended up with this kind of situation.

"I'll make a call."Tae said again and Jungkook noded moving out to give his space.

"Jimin I want to talk with you."

"This is so bad Tae."Jimin said after listening to Tae's story.

"But I think there's another reason behind all this." Tae said. Both of the soulmates are in the garden bench and it is almost evening.

"I think he used you." Jimin said but regrets looking at Tae's face.

"Huh !! What do you mean ? "Tae asked knitting his eyebrows.Jimin gulped and continued

"When you met Jungkook he had nothing. You are a good reason for his success. But now I think he don't want y..."

"DON'T TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NEVER KNEW."Taehyung screamed. He knows there is no any issue regarding their relationship. This is something else. He don't want to doubt Jungkook's love. He trusts him no matter what.His memories drifted to time where he met Jungkook for the first time. On that day he went to orphanage as usual but ....

"What are you doing here? "Tae asked  from the  figure who is standing at the entrance diverting his eyes to the ground.

"I came here to s-stay."The said person mumbled but Tae understood it.He got suspicious towards the unknown person so he asked for ID but he can't understand why. That man handed a card to him and that's when he saw the other person's teary eyes. There's a word that Tae can used to describe him  .......Broken........

"Hey are you okay?"Tae asked patting his shoulder. That's the least an stranger can do. At the exact moment a loud growling sound heard making Tae laugh.

"Let's go and grab some food."Tae said pulling the man along the road. He just earned some extra money today but looks like it got spent in a blink. But he don't know why he wanted to comfort this bunny boy.

Both of them ate and ended up in the park.

"Thank you...."

"Taehyung"

"Thank you Taehyung. I will treat you someday."

"No need to....."

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook ...nice name."

"She also told when she first heard my name."Jungkook said with his broken voice.Taehyung saw how much Jungkook trying to hold himself from breaking down so he hugged him. He hugged him tightly and said

"I am here for you. Just cry as much as you want.".Jungkook completely lost it and wailed saying...

"I love them so much."

"I miss you Hiro. Don't wait for Appa."

"Just trust me once Jieun."

"Don't separate me."

"I can't live without you ."

"I wanted to live with you."

After all Jungkook slept on Tae's embrace and he waited for him to wake up.
He never knew this man will own his heart someday....

"Here I made tea for you."Taehyung came back to earth.

"Ohh..." Jimin told grabbing tea cups.

"Thank you Jungkook."Taehyung just stared at Jungkook until met with his eyes. Jungkook kissed him on his forehead and smiled before going back.

"May be you are right Tae. He is loving just you."

Taehyung came inside after Jimin left and met Jungkook in kitchen. Tae back hugged Jungkook and Jungkook whispered him "Today is our night."

✒️JoWoo

Are there Moa....For them
Happy gyu day......