🙀punishment🙀 bruno x fem reader

Bruno had left a few minutes ago. I looked around to assure no one was watching. I slowly slid I to Bruno's room, shutting the door quietly behind me.

"now let's see if he has anything interesting" I whisper to myself. I slowly sneak to his bed and look under it. Nothing special.

I slid my hand under his matress, feeling around to see if I could find something. I felt my hand touch something. It felt flat and hard. I pull it out and look down at the object in my hand.

My eyes shot open in horror. It...was a... A sock...

My face got hot and I dropped it immediately.

"I just touched his nutt sock... HIS cum... Is in that sock..." I thought, looking down at the item. I let my intrusive thoughts win and picked it back up. The was some wetness in it... I placed it back where it was found before going to inspect more, but when I turned around I see him standing there. I shook in fear as he glared at me.

"I was just uh um-" I stuttered.

"I saw everything." He sternly Interrupted. I gulped in fear as he got closer to me. I backed up until my back hit the wall behind me. He blocked me with his arms.

"haven't you been taught to not go snooping through other peoples things? You naughty girl. I think I have to punish you..." He whispered into my ear. He wrapped a hand around my neck, not enough to choke me. He moved me over to the bed, pushing me down.

Butterflies swarmed my gut as he flips me over. I felt a hard smack place itself upon my buttocks, followed by multiple more. Tears escaped my eyes. The pain felt so good though.

He rips the clothes off of my body, causing me to shiver. He quickly takes off his clothes.

He plants hickeys and bites all along my chest and collar bones. My breaths became shaky as he parts my legs, looking at my throbbing cunt. He moves his eyes back up to mine, teasing my wet sex.

"beg me." He demanded.

"p-please..." I stuttered, blush corrupting my face.

"please what?" He asks with an evil smirk.

"p-please! Please just fuck me already!" I begged.

He placed a small kiss on my inner thigh, moving up to the main attraction. He ran his tongue along the moist slit, causing a small moan to escape my mouth. He licks repeatedly, getting increasingly faster. Each time his tongue flicked along my clit, another moan was heard.

His soft tongue circled around my pleasure bud. He pulled his face away to move up to my face. He looked down at me.

While lost in his eyes, I felt his erected penis press against my thigh.

"P-please... I want it so bad..." I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. He slowly pushed into my entrance. The pain pushed tears out of my eyes. He stayed still, allowing me to adjust to him.

Eventually, the pain left and pleasure came in to replace it. He slowly pulled out most of the way before forcefully pushing back in.

"Ahh!!~" I moaned. He slowly pulled his member in and out of my pussy. My head rolled back as while he grunted with each thrust. I could feel his balls smacking against my backdoor. I kept feeling so close, but when I thought I was there I just got even hornier.

I moved a hand down to my clit, rubbing it in circular motions. The stimulation of being penetrated and masturbating set me to a whole new level.

Bruno's grunts turned into moans as his thrusts progressively got more sloppy. I was at the brink, ready to cum. He pounds directly onto my spot, sending me off the edge.

"Im cumming!~~" I moaned. He thrusts in ones more, spewing his warm semen I side of me. He slowly pulled out, his cum spewing from my hole. Out of breath, he wraps his arms around me before me both fall asleep.