🌜wet dreamz🌛(caesar x fem reader)

I was so sleepy and ready for bed. I climbed under my cool, (f/c) blankets. I drifted to sleep as my head slowly sunk into my soft cushiony pillow.

I woke up to a bright light shining over me. I block the light with my hand. I'm laying in a giant open field of soft, comfy, green grass. The sun is setting and the sky and clouds are beautiful shades of orange, pink, and yellow. The grass surrounded my toes. I sit up and run my hands through the soft tufts of grass.

I then heard a familiar voice whisper my name. I whipped my head around to look. No one is there. I hear a small giggle and turn to see Caesar in front of me. He looked down at me, reaching his hand out. The sun glowed through his golden locks. Light reflected off the edge of his perfectly defined jaw. I placed my hand on his and he guided me some where. He wasn't wearing his usual clothes. He had a silky white tunic, and now that a realize, I do too. The grass was so light it felt like I was floating. Caesar leads me to a really big bed. It stood atop a staircase made of glass. The bed looked like it was made of clouds and it stood tall, supported by 4 large golden pillars. He led me up the staircase and gently set me in the bed.

My cheeks felt hot and my stomach fluttered as he crawls on top of me. He interlocks my hands with his, holding them above my head. He leans in, kissing me. He was so gentle. I felt extremely delicate.

His tongue made it's way into my mouth. Our tongues danced to the rhythm of our lips. I felt a tingle in my underwear. I sit up and remove my silky dress, revealing my bra and underwear. He removes his as well. He is fully naked, his long veiny hard member exposed. He puts his hands back into mine and gives me a gentle smile. I smile back.

He removes my panties and runs his finger along my dripping slit. He gets into position.

He slowly pushes into me, causing me to moan. My legs shook. He puts them over his shoulders. He gently thrust in and out, causing me to moan more. He eventually gets faster. He leans closer, kissing me. His soft and wet tongue ran along my collarbone. He moves one hand down, using it to message my clit. I was almost over the edge, as he hits my g spot repeatedly.

"c-caesar! I'm about to-" I quietly squeek as he keeps going. He squirts his warm jizz inside of me, pushing me over the edge. I let out a prolonged moan. He slowly pulls out, causing me to quietly wimper.

My eyes fluttered open and I feel wet. I was a bit upset that I had woken up from my dream. My underwear were soaked by my slick liquid.

Hopefully someday I can fuck Caesar for real