😳4 big guys😳 ( kars, dio, kira, and diavolo x fem reader)

This one is uhm.... I don't know actually but there will be

-gang banging
-hand fetish

Also were gonna jump right into it. Don't ask how they got here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diavolo pins me to the wall. I felt my face heat up as he looks deeply into my eyes. Suddenly Dio appears behind him and laughs. "What? Gonna leave me put of your fun?" He ask. He approaches and Diavolo moves over so Dio can now tower over me as well. He licks my neck before sucking on the soft skin. Diavolo gets the other side. Small moans escaped my mouth. Diavolo's hand eventually found itself atop of my breast. He messaged the lump in my chest. Dio ran his hand along my back, squeezing my ass. Then I felt a hand holding mine. Kira lifts it to his mouth, placing a gentle kiss on it.

Diavolo removed my shirt, revealing my (f/c) bra with flower like patterns all over it. he unclips the bra, and the men watched as my boobs gracefully bounced out of the restriction of my bra. All of my clothing had been disregarded in a pile on the floor, leaving me in my panties. They all smirked as I backed up to get on the bed, but I bumped into someone. My heart skipped a beat and I look up to see Kars. I shook at the sight of him. He picks me up with ease and carries me to the EXTREMELY large bed.

He throws me on the bed before crawling over me. The guys all remove their clothes before standing around me. Kars pulls off my underwear, revealing my wet hungry pussy. He licks his lips with a hum. His long member doing out. My eyes widened at the sight of his large cock. I was shocked and scared at the size. He presses his tip onto my clit, rubbing it in circles.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod impatiently. He quickly pushes in his full length, causing me to scream out from pleasure and pain. He grabs my waist, leaning back so I'm on top of him. He held up my hips, thrusting upward. I felt a cool liquid drip down my ass. I watch as the liquid drips onto Kars as well. I then realized it was oil. Dio rubs the oil around, but then I felt him put the nozzle of the bottle in my ass. I could feel it squirt into the small hole. Dio presses his member against my back door, slowly pushing in. I leaned forward, my face pressing against Kars' smooth abs.

The two men pounded into me as Diavolo crawls in front of me. I sit up again, his dick slapping me in the face. I licked a stripe up from the base. I put the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around it. Then he began thrusting into my mouth as Dio held my hands behind my back. I then noticed Kira sit next to me. He grabs my hand and puts it on his dick. I stroke his dick at a steady pace.

"you have such beautiful hands" he moaned, leaning his head back. I was almost over the edge feeling the three men inside of me. The space between my two holes became thinner and thinner by the minute. Kars pounded on my g spot, causing me to moan, which was muffled by the dick in my mouth. As I continue stroking kira, he reaches to clit and rubs it for me. I felt my orgasm coming on as he did this. I jerked and sucked faster, finally reaching my climax. Kars thrusts a few more times before I feel a warm sticky substance drip from my aching pussy. I want Dio to cum already. My ass can't handle any more.

I focused on stroking Kira's dick, going as fast as possible. He finally moaned before releasing onto my hand. He praised my hand, licking the nutt off of it. Dio thrusts in a final time, harder and deeper. He finally cums before pulling out. I looked into Diavolo's eyes as I sucked faster. The icky sweet liquid squirted into my mouth. I swallowed it all. I was worn out and out of breath as well as the surrounding men. We all layed there. My shaking legs stayed weak and numb as my body twitched and semen dripped from my holes.