🎀birthday gift🎀 (Jolyne x neutral reader)

I feel so lonely today. Even though its my birthday. No one got me anything or even said anything to me.

I walked to my bedroom. I opened the door to see Jolyne sitting on my bed. She's naked aside from a few green bows and ribbons covering her private bits. She gives me a scandalous grin and giggles. I felt my crotch tingle as she stands up, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I felt pressure building in my pants as she slid her hand down my chest.

"y/n... I hope you like your gift~" she whispered seductively. I began to kiss her neck. I pinned her to the bed while sucking her delicate skin. She let out a few high pitched moans. I ripped off the few ribbons she wore, massaging her soft breasts. I pulled away from her neck.

I trailed kisses down her chest and lower stomach. I got closer to her pussy, leaving a few kisses down her closed lips. I parted her legs, revealing her dripping womanhood. I immediately went in. I flicked my tongue up and down her clit, causing her to moan. Hearing her moan my name just turned me on more.

I jabbed my tongue into the small hole, running it down the walls of her pussy. I moved back up to her clit, inserting 2 fingers into her hole. She clenched around my fingers. I pumped them in and out. I pulled out my fingers, causing her to whine.

I then pulled out a condom/strap. ( pick one )

I put on my condom/strap and Jolyne looked at me excitedly.

"please use me however you want" she begged. I pinned her to the bed and spread her legs open. I pressed against her entrance, her cunt begging to be penetrated. I slowly push into her. One inch at a time. I struggle to pull out. I stay still for a minute.

I pull out and push back in. I built a steady rhythm in my thrusts.

"that feels so good~" she cried. I watched as her tits bounced. I tried to go faster, getting sloppy in the process. I just went as hard and fast as possible. My head rolled back in pleasure. Hearing her say my name made me so fucking horny.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in. I pull back and go in a final time, releasing. She let out a final cry. Her legs shook as her walls clenched around me/the strap. I slowly pulled out, slowly catching my breath.

I then dressed her and we went to sleep.