42

NEW YORK CITY

NEW YORK CITY

Jameson is driving around New York City before he uses his foot to hit the button he had installed in the floor board of his car. The button causes the engine to start misfiring before Jameson pulls over into an alley with Dom following him. "What are you doing?" Cipher asks as Jameson comes to a stop, since she is watching him through a camera.
"Engine's misfiring, I gotta check it out," Jameson answers Cipher as he glances at the camera in his car.
"No. That's not part of the plan, James," Cipher says as she starts to get an uneasy feeling.
"Clearly," Jameson says with an eye roll. "But unless you want the engine to seize on the job..."
"You have five minutes," Cipher says angrily before switching to God's eye to watch Jameson, who gets out of his car. Dom quickly gets out of his car to help his older twin brother. Jameson holds up his hand as he mouths 'five minutes' before Dom raises his hood causing Cipher to lose sight of them. "I want another visual."
"I got an ATM," The man, using God's eye, tells her.
"I don't like this," Cipher says as a van slowly drives into view before backing up into the alley that they are using to watch Jameson and Dom from the ATM. Once the van is stopped Jameson and Dom share a look before they look over at the van driver. Jameson lightly smiles as Raldo, the van driver, gives them a nod. Jameson quickly walks away from his car after patting Dom on the shoulder. "I want to see the Toretto twins."
"There are no more cameras," The man, using God's eye, tells her.
"Then find something! Punch in on something reflective. A car mirror, anything..." Cipher starts to panic since she can't see Jameson and Dom.

""Do you know who I am?" A woman asks as Jameson sits in front of her, in a bar that has no cameras.
"That's why I'm here," Jameson answers the woman as her guard walks up behind Jameson.
"Do you know what I'm capable of?" The woman asks Jameson as she grabs her cup of tea.
"It's why I'm here," Jameson answers her with a nod.
"I'll give you until I finish my cuppa. And I'm fucking thirsty," The woman says as she raises her cup before taking a drink.
"I got limited time, so won't take up too much of yours," Jameson tells her with a nod of understanding.
"Oh, no," The woman says as she shakes her head. "No, you've already taken everything I have of value Mr Toretto. What more could you possibly want?"
"To give you something back," Jameson says causing the woman to look at him in shock. "First time that I saw my daughter and my brother saw his son was behind bulletproof glass. When we reached out for them, we couldn't hold them." The woman lowers her glass. "It's the worse pain he or I ever felt. I know you know exactly how that feels. Maybe we can change that."
"Now why do I think you're about to suggest something really dodgy, Mr Toretto," The says with a raised eyebrow. Jameson sets a wristband on the table before sliding it towards her.
"It's why I'm here," Jameson says with a smirk that cause his eyes to sparkle with trouble.

"Jesus, punch in on something. I'm not liking this. Something's not right," Cipher orders as she continues to panic. "Rhodes, you close?"
"Yeah," Rhodes responds since he is in New York as well.
"Go," Cipher orders him.
"The delivery truck is moving," The guy with God's eye tells her as the van pulls out of the alley to reveal Dom closing Jameson's hood. Jameson holds up a burnt spark plug to the camera as he mouths 'I know' before he gets into his car, hitting the same button causing his car to be fine.