21

The next morning, they are making sure they have everything they need to make the plan work

The next morning, they are making sure they have everything they need to make the plan work. "I'm all set," Roman says as he closes his trunk.
"Yo, Tego. Van good?" Han asks as he walks over to his car.
"You know we're always good, bro," Tego answers him with a smirk.
"Hobbs is on the other side of the city," Mia says as she checks on the tracker. "We're not going to get a better window."
"Okay, guys, it's show time!" Jameson calls as he rolls up the plans. "First team in position, let's go."
"Come on, let's do this," Dom cheers before Roman, Gisele, Han, Tego, Santos, and Tej head out.
"Hey, James," Vince says as he grabs his jacket. "I got eyes on Mia." James gives him a nod of appreciation before walking over to Dom.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong," Brian lists as he walks up behind Mia pressing a kiss to her cheek. "And what do they all have in common?"
"No extradition," Mia answers him as she turns to look at him with a smile on her face.
"We're only one hour away from the rest of our lives," Brian tells her before they go to kiss but are interrupted by the sound of an engine.
"Cops!" Vince yells from where he is working on a car.
"Come on, go," Brian tells Mia before they take off running. Hobbs drives in before crashing into Jameson's car causing it to bump into Dom's car.
"You just made a big mistake," Jameson says as he and Dom glare at Hobbs.
"Took me a while to find that tracking chip," Hobbs says as he gets out of his vehicle. "But not as long to flip the receiver. You're going down, Toretto."
"I'm right here," Dom taunts as he walks towards Hobbs before punching him in the face. "James, run!" Hobbs punches Dom back before glancing at Jameson, which leaves Dom the chance to punch him in the stomach. Dom shoves Hobbs into the side of his vehicle before Hobbs slings Dom onto the hood of Dom's car, pinning Dom's arm behind his back. Dom slams Hobbs into Hobbs' vehicle causing Hobbs to let go of him. Jameson watches as they sling at each other around before Hobbs throws Dom through a window.
"Dom!" Jameson yells as he glares at Hobbs before Chloe and Hunt run over with their guns pointed at Jameson. They lead Jameson to where the rest of Hobbs' team is. Hobbs climbs through the window before Dom slams Hobbs' head into a piece of steel. Dom tackles Hobbs through a wall before punching him repeatedly. Hobbs gets the upper hand before tackling Dom through another wall. Hobbs knocks Dom down to his knees before getting him into a headlock. Dom looks out the window in front of him before seeing his twin brother and little sister, Brian, and Vince being surrounded by Hobbs' team. Jameson catches sight of Dom before looking at him panicked. Dom runs backwards slamming Hobbs into a wall causing him to let go of Dom. Hobbs tackles Dom through a window before they land on a table breaking it.
"Dom!" Jameson yells as he and Mia run towards them while Hobbs' team points their guns at them.
"Stand back. I got this," Hobbs orders before his team backs up. Hobbs gets on top of Dom before punching him. Dom flips them before punching Hobbs.
"Pull off!" Vince yells at Dom, who punches Hobbs again.
"Dom! Please, stop!" Mia yells as Brian grabs her arm to hold her back. Hobbs and Dom keep flipping before Hobbs grabs a wrench.
"No! Dom!" Jameson yells before tackling Hobbs away from Dom. Hobbs' team raise their guns towards them unsure if they should shoot. Hobbs drops the wrench as Jameson punches him. Jameson grabs the wrench before raising it up.
"James!" Dom yells as Brian and Mia look at Jameson in shock and worry. Jameson swings the wrench down causing it to break the concrete by Hobbs' head. Hobbs' team point their guns at Jameson as he stands up while he puts his hands behind his head, not being able to look at his family after what had just happened. He almost made a mistake once again.